Part 1 ~ Wolf Moon

_________________________

Faith McCall is sitting on her bed, on the phone to one of her best friends, Erica Reyes, talking about random things

"Alright, I gotta go" Faith says over the phone.

"What? Why?" Erica replies.

"I have tonnes of homework to do and I have to get a good night's sleep before lacrosse try-outs tomorrow" Faith explains.

"Fine, I've got to make dinner anyway I'll talk to you tomorrow, okay?" Erica says.

"Definitely, bye" Faith says.

"Bye".

Faith puts the phone down and notices that the homework that she finished earlier is gone, she sighs and walks towards Scott's room walking in.

"Scott, stop taking my homework you have to do it yourself" she says grabbing her homework off his desk.

"I was practising for lacrosse I didn't have time" Scott replies in the middle of doing pull-ups.

"Fine just ask next time and put a shirt on" Faith tells him throwing a shirt from his dresser towards him.

Scott walks into his bathroom and splashes water on his face before putting his shirt on and walking back out, when he walks out he hears a noise coming from outside and turns to Faith to see if she heard the same thing. Faith looks at her twin and they have a silent conversation with their eyes.

Scott grabs the baseball bat that is in the corner of his room and puts on a jumper as he and Faith walk out of their front door onto the porch looking around when their best friend, Stiles pops out scaring them making them all scream.

"Stiles, what the hell are you doing??" Scott questions.

"Neither of you were answering your phones! Why do you have a bat?" He says gesturing to the batt Scott still held up.

"He thought you were a predator!" Faith says.

"A pre...wha?" Stiles looks at Scott, clearly offended by the implication, before scoffing and changing the subject "Look I know it's late, but you've got to hear this. My dad left twenty minutes ago, dispatch called. They're bringing in every officer of the Beacon department, and even state police" Stiles explains.

"For what?" Scott asks.

Stiles gets down from the roof. "Two joggers found a body in the woods"

"A body?" Faith asks

"A dead body?" Scott asks

"No, a body of water." Stiles rolls his eyes "yes, dumbass a dead body!" Stiles jumps over the railing landing on his feet in front of the McCall twins.

"You mean like murdered?" Scott asks again.

"Nobody knows yet. Just that it was a girl, probably in her twenties." Stiles says.