Part 14 ~ Shape Shifted

_________________________

Faith is talking with Danny in the boy's locker room

Faith is talking with Danny in the boy's locker room. "I don't think I want to practice today" Faith says and starts walking out of the locker room but is suddenly picked up and walked back in over someone's shoulders.

"Nope" Danny says.

"Danny, are you serious? Why does everyone do this? Can you put me down?" Faith asks.

"Not until you agree to stay in practice" Danny says.

"Why?" Faith asks crossing her arms, as Scott and Stiles walk in.

"Danny, why are you holding Faith over your shoulder?" Stiles asks.

"She wants to leave" Danny says.

"Oh, she does?" Scott asks looking at her making the other boys look at her too.

"Okay, fine, okay, I'll stay just put me down, okay?" Faith says and Danny puts her down ruffling her hair making her swat his hands away playfully until Stiles and Scott pull her away.

"It's not like the last full moon. I don't feel the same." Scott says.

"Oh, does that include the urge to maim and kill people like me?" Stiles asks.

"I swear I don't have the urge to maim and kill you" Scott says

"That's just a regular thing for me" Faith says winking at Stiles.

Stiles looks offended then turns to Scott "You know, you say that now, but then the full moon goes up, and outcome the fangs and the claws and there's a lot of howling and screaming and running everywhere, okay?" Stiles says "It's very stressful on me, and so, yes, I'm still locking you both up." He says.

"Okay, fine" Faith says.

"But I do think I'm in more control now. Especially since things are good with Allison." Scott says.

"Okay, We're aware of how good things are with Allison." Faith says.

"They're really good." Scott says.

"I...Thank you, I know." Stiles says.

"I mean, like, really good." Scott says.

"All right, we get it!" Faith says, "Just, please, shut the hell up before I have the urge to maim and kill myself."

"All right, did you get something better than handcuffs this time?" Scott asks Stiles.

"Yeah, much better." Stiles says and opens his locker as a long chain continuously falls out of it landing in a pile on the floor as Coach Finstock walks over as the chains continue to fall until they stop.

"Part of me wants to ask. The other part says knowing will be more disturbing than anything I could ever imagine. So...I-I-I-I-I-I'm gonna walk away." Coach says walking away.