Part 34 ~ The Overlooked

_________________________

Ms Blake runs into Derek's loft looking for him, "Derek? Derek, where are you?" she shouts

"Right here" Derek says walking out of the shadows.

"Oh, Thank god" Ms Blake sighs before running over and hugging Derek him hugging back, she pulls away, "Something happened at the recital. At the school. Okay, I need to tell you before you hear it before you hear any of it from them"

"From who?" Derek asks.

"Scott, Stiles. They're gonna tell you things. Things about Faith. Things you can't believe. You have to trust me, okay? You trust me." Ms Blake tells him.

"What is it?" Derek asks.

"Promise you'll listen to me." Ms Blake says.

"I promise." Derek assures and Ms Blake kisses him before pulling away.

"They're already here, aren't they?" she asks and Derek looks across the room as Scott and Stiles walk out from behind a wall, "So, they told you it was me? That I'm the one taking people?"

"We told him you're the one killing people." Scott says.

"Oh, that's right." Ms Blakes says and laughs, "committing human sacrifices? What, cutting their throats? Yeah, I probably do it during my lunch hour. That way, I can get back to teaching high school English the rest of the day. That makes perfect sense."

"Where's my dad?" Stiles asks tears in his eyes.

"How should I know?" Ms Blake asks and turns to look at Derek, "Derek, tell me you don't believe this." She says and Derek looks over at Scott and Stiles before looking back over at Ms. Blake

"Do you know what happened to Stiles' father?" Derek asks her.

"No." Ms Blake says shaking her head.

"Ask her why she almost killed Faith and Lydia" Scott says.

"Lydia Martin and Faith McCall?" Ms. Blake asks, "I don't know anything about that. Why would I kill your sister?" she asks

"What do you know?" Derek asks getting annoyed with the lying.

"I know that these boys, for whatever misguided reason, are filling you heard with an absurd story, why would I need to kill a teenager?" Ms Blake asks looking back at Scott and Stiles, "And one they can't prove by the way."

"Can't they?" Faith says as she walks out of the room tears brimming in her eyes as she holds the cord Ms Blake used and a bottle in her hand, Ms Blake looks at her shocked, "Not dead" she says. "What if we can prove it?" she asks lifting the bottle up.

"What is that?" Ms Blake asks and Faith steps closer as Ms Blake steps back.

"Scott's boss told us it's a poison and a cure, which means you can use it and it can be used against you" Faith explains unscrewing the lid.