Part 11 ~ Formality

_________________________

Faith wakes up, sitting and seeing that she is in the Animal Clinic where Scott works, she gets up and slides off the table she was sitting on to see Dr Deaton working on something, "She's awake" Scott says

"Welcome back to the land of the conscious." He says moving over to help Faith stand, "You doing okay?" he asks and Faith doesn't answer. "Maybe you should sit down, huh?" he says and Faith reaches over and touches her wound when the bell jingles making the three look over to it. "Hello?" Deaton asks but nobody answers and they hear the door close and Deaton goes to see who it is Faith stops him but Deaton smiles at showing her that he will be fine so she lets go and Scott stands next to her holding her up. "I'm sorry, but we're..." he trails off walking to the front. "We're closed" He says when he sees Peter Hale standing in front of the door.

"Hi, there" Peter says. "I'm here to pick up."

"I'm not sure I remember you dropping off." Deaton says.

"These two wandered in on their own" Peter says as he steps closer as Scott protectively covers Faith in the corner of the exam room.

"Even if they did, I'm afraid I can't help you. We're closed" Deaton tells him.

"I think you can make an exception this one time. Don't you?" Peter says stepping closer to Dr. Deaton.

"I'm sorry. That's not going to be possible. Maybe you could come back during regular hours." Deaton says.

"You have some things of mine" Peter says. "I'm here to collect them"

"Like I said" Deaton starts stepping close to Peter "We're closed." He finishes as Faith and Scott listen to their conversation.

Peter tries to come through the gate but is stopped by something, "Mountain Ash." He says. "That's an old one." He states then picks up a chair and throws it next to Deaton who doesn't move a muscle.

"Let me be as clear as possible. We. Are. Closed." Deaton says and Peter straightens out his coat and starts to leave.

"There are others who can help me get what I want, twins." He says knowing the twins are listening, "More innocent and far more vulnerable."

"Allison!" Scott whispers and Peter leaves the clinic.

🐺

Faith is sitting on Scott's bed while he looks for his phone.

"Call it again." Scott asks Stiles, while he looks around his room.

"It's not here" Stiles says sighing and Scott looks on his bed. "So you lost your phone. Why don't you just get a new one?" he asks.

"I can't afford a new one" Scott says and looks under his bed.

"Get Faith to buy you a new one" Stiles says and Faith looks at him.