Part 12 ~ Code Breaker

_________________________

Faith walks into the Animal Clinic and walks over to the corner and sits down, "So Allison found out?" She says

"Yeah." Scott says.

"Peter bit Lydia" Faith says and wipes her tears resting her head on Scott's shoulder.

"I'm sorry" Scott says.

"I'm sorry too" Faith says as dogs start to bark loudly and howl giving Faith an idea, "I know how to find Derek" she says and stands up dragging Scott with her.

The twins climb the highest point in Beacon Hills and look over the town below, "What exactly are we doing again?" Scott asks.

"Okay, we're gonna howl" Faith explains and Scott nods, "Ready?" she asks.

"Ready" Scott repeats and the twins howl, then walk back away from the cliff waiting to hear a howl in response, after a minute Scott starts to walk away until the twins hear a distant howl.

"Yes! I knew that would work" Faith says running away with Scott following after her fully transformed so he matches Faith's speed in her normal form but running as fast as she can in a dress as they run through the woods, they stop in front of the Hale house.

"At his own house?" Scott asks.

"No, this way" Faith says leading Scott to something underground.

"How do you know this?" Scott asks.

"Beacon Hills history" Faith says and Scott looks confused, "You really need to study more" Faith says leading Scott through the tunnels.

🐺

"Ready to have some more fun?" A hunter says turning on a light, "To be honest, my knuckles are kind of hurting. So I brought some help. But I need to warn you. I used to play in college." he says holding up a bat, as soon as he goes to swing it Faith grabs the bat and spins the man around.

"I brought a little help, too" Derek says and the man's eyes widen as Faith hits him with the bat knocking him out.

"I'm going to go and check for more hunters I'll be back in a minute, Scott help him down" Faith says and runs away.

🐺

Faith stands behind Derek making sure he doesn't fall while they help him out of the tunnels, "Hold on. Hold on. Hold on." Derek says making Scott stop at the top of a hill and Faith stop next to Derek, "Something doesn't feel right." Derek pants looking around.

"What do you mean?" Scott asks.

"I don't know. It was...It was kind of like it was..." Derek starts but Faith stops him.

"No, don't say, "too easy", people say, "too easy" and bad things happen." Faith says.

"What, do you think finding you was easy?" Scott says, "Getting away from Allison's dad? None of this has been easy."