Part 46 ~ Echo House

_________________________________

Faith is pacing at the front of Eichen house with Ethan, Aiden, Scott and Melissa, "Why are you doing this?" Ethan asks

"I need to" Faith replies as she keeps pacing.

"It's a mental institution, keyword 'mental'" Aiden adds.

"You're not mental" Ethan says.

"I'm doing this for Stiles, plus it won't be as bad as rehab" Faith tells them.

"What if it is worse?" Aiden asks.

"Why are you even here if your gonna try and talk me out of it?" Faith asks.

"It was worth a shot" Ethan sighs as they hear a car door close making them look over at Stiles and the Sheriff walking over.

"What are you doing here?" Stiles asks the five.

"I made a promise and I intend to keep it" Faith shrugs, "You've made your choice so, so have I"

"Why didn't you tell me?" Scott asks as he walks towards Stiles.

"Because we wanted to avoid something like this." Stilinski says.

"It's only 72 hours." Stiles says.

"This is the same place where Barrow came from" Scott tells him looking at him and then at Faith, "The guy that had a tumour inside him filled with flies" he adds then looks at Stilinski, "You don't know everything yet"

"I know enough. Nogitsunes, kitsunes, Oni, or whatever they're called." Stilinski lists.

"No, that was actually all surprisingly correct" Stiles nods

"Scott, I saw an MRI that looked exactly like my wife's. And it terrifies me. I'm headed down to L.A. tomorrow to talk to a specialist." Stilinski explains.

"Then why are you putting him in here?" Scott asks.

"He's not" Stiles replies making the others look over at him, "It was my decision"

"Stiles, I can't help you if you're in here." Scott tells him.

"That's why I'm going with him" Faith says.

"I don't want you to, me being in here means that I can't heart any of you" Stiles tells.

"I don't care, I'm coming with you" Faith responds.

"Deaton's got some ideas. Argent's calling some people." Scott lists trying to stop his sister and best friend, "We're gonna find something. And if we can't..." he trails off.

"If you can't..."Stiles starts them steps closer to Scott so only he can hear what he is saying, "If you can't, then you have to do something for me, okay? Make sure I never get out." He finishes.