Part 33 ~ The Girls Who Knew Too Much

_________________________

Faith rides on her bike before parking and sighs taking her helmet off and looking around the parking lot realising she is at the school instead of the place she was supposed to go making her look super confused until she hears a car park up makin...

Faith rides on her bike before parking and sighs taking her helmet off and looking around the parking lot realising she is at the school instead of the place she was supposed to go making her look super confused until she hears a car park up making her turn and sees Lydia and Allison get out of the car, "Faith?" Lydia asks as the girls walk up to her.

"Okay, this is the same thing as the pool, I am not doing this again" Faith says.

"What do you mean?" Allison asks.

"I was going to the woods to find Boyd and Cora but then I ended up at the pool where I found Lydia and we found a dead body" Faith explains, "I'm calling Stiles" she says and takes out her phone.

Minutes later, Scott and Stiles drive up to Faith, Lydia and Allison, "Where is she?" Stiles asks.

"Over here" Allison says.

"Faith?" Stiles asks as he runs over to her.

"It's the same thing" Lydia says, "Same thing as the pool."

"I got onto my bike heading somewhere totally different, and ended up here" Faith explains.

"Same thing happened to me" Lydia says.

"And you told me to call you if there's a dead body." Faith says.

"You found a dead body?" Stiles asks.

"Not yet" Lydia says.

"'Not yet'? What do you mean 'not yet'?" Stiles asks, "Faith, you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body"

"Oh no, I'm not doing that again. You find the dead body from now one." Faith says.

"How are we supposed to find the dead body?" Stiles asks, "You and Lydia are always the ones finding the dead body."

"Guys" Scott says drawing Faith, Lydia and Stiles out of their argument, "I found the dead body" he says making everyone look over at the high school sign seeing a dead body thrown over the top blood dripping down the sign.

🐺

"Idioms, analogies, metaphors, and similes, all tools the writer uses to tell their story." Ms Blake explains as she walks around the classroom, while Faith doodles on her notebook, "Faith" she says stopping at Faith desk seeing the trunk and roots of a tree on Faith's paper, "I wasn't aware you had so many hidden talents"

"You and every girl I've ever dated" Faith replies not looking up from her drawing.

"Well, that was an idiom, by the way" Ms Blake says, then looks over at Lydia seeing her looking at Faith tapping her pencil on the doodle of a tree before turning back to the front, "Idioms are something of a secret to the people who know the language or the culture." She says looking at Scoot and Stiles, "They're phrases that only make sense if you know the key word. Saying 'jump the gun' is meaningful only if you know about the starting gun in a race or a phrase like 'seeing the whole board.'"