Part 30 ~ Motel California

_________________________

The school bus stops in front of the Glen Capri Motel, as everyone steps out of the bus looking at the crappy motel in front of them, "I've seen worse" Scott says

"Where have you seen worse?" Stiles asks.

"Rehab" Faith replies and before anyone could answer coach blows his whistle.

"Listen up. The meet's been pushed till tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgement when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves." Coach says holding up some keys, "you'll be pairing up. Choose wisely." Faith grabs a key putting it in her back pocket and walking forwards as she waits for the others to get their keys, "And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!" Coach shouts.

As the bus drives away Faith stares up at the motel as the others walk forward, Faith shakes her head before quickly following behind, "Faith's with us" Scott and Lydia says at the same time both grabbing one of Faith's arms, making her grunt.

"Faith is with us" Lydia says.

"No she's with us" Stiles says, "No sex with her tonight"

"You heard coach, keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little self" Scott repeats as they drag Faith away, Faith turns back to Lydia and mouths '10 minutes room 217' making Lydia smile and turn back to Allison as Faith follows after Scott and Stiles as they walk into the room.

"I don't like this place" Faith says looking around before walking inside.

"I don't think the people that own this place, like this place" Stiles says putting his bag down.

"It's just for one night" Scott adds seeing the worried look on Faith's face.

"A lot can happen in one night" Faith replies as she falls onto one of the beds in the room, Scott and Stiles copy her actions as they all look up at the ceiling.

"All right, so I have 5" Stiles breaks the silence holding up four fingers, Faith shakes her head before lifting Stiles thumb up.

"5? You have 5 suspects?" Scott asks.

"Yeah, it was originally 11. Well, 10, technically, I guess. I had Derek on their twice" Stiles explains.

"Why can't you and Derek just confess your love for one another?" Faith asks and Stiles hits her in the stomach making her groan.

"So who's number 1? Harris?" Scott asks changing the subject.

"Just because he's missing doesn't mean he's dead." Stiles says.

"So if he's not dead, our chemistry teacher is out secretly committing human sacrifices?" Scott asks.

"I wouldn't be surprised considering how much teachers get paid to deal with the kids in our school" Faith adds.