Part 13 ~ Omega

_________________________

Faith is sleeping on a chair at the hospital with a balloon that she got from the hospital gift shop, whilst Stiles is lying next to her with a book on his face, Lydia's dad comes out of her hospital room and sees Faith and Stiles lying on the cha...

Faith is sleeping on a chair at the hospital with a balloon that she got from the hospital gift shop, whilst Stiles is lying next to her with a book on his face, Lydia's dad comes out of her hospital room and sees Faith and Stiles lying on the chairs "They've been here all night?" Lydia's dad asks pointing at Faith and Stiles.

"She's been here all weekend." Melissa says pointing to Faith, Stiles suddenly wakes up and accidentally throws the book on his face at Faith making her fall on the floor.

"Hey!" Faith shouts at him wiping off her clothes.

"Sorry" Stiles mumbles and picks up the book putting it on a table, "I'm gonna go see if Rebecca is here" he says and leaves.

Faith sighs and walks over to a vending machine, yawning, she puts her coins in to get some Reese's but it gets stuck making her groan in annoyance, she clicks the buttons at the side a couple of times but it doesn't move making her sigh, "Seriously? Come..." she trails off and starts hitting the machine gently being careful not to use her werewolf strength when that does nothing she starts rattling the machine and shaking it to try and make the candy fall but instead of the candy falling the vending machine falls smashing the glass at the front. "Crap" Faith mumbles, looking around seeing no one there so she slowly backs away walking away from the vending machine, suddenly she hears Lydia screaming, "Lydia? Lydia!" She shouts and runs quickly towards her room, making sure not to knock over any doctors on the way there.

"What the hell was that?" Melissa asks as he and Lydia's dad also run towards Lydia's room.

"Lydia?" Faith asks pushing past her mom and Lydia's dad and running into the hospital bathroom, pulling open the shower curtain and seeing that Lydia is nowhere to be found, Faith looks towards the window in the bathroom seeing it open, she hears distant screeching as she walks closer to the window, "Lydia?" she whispers as her mom pulls her out of the room.

"Faith, go home we can deal with this." Melissa says and walks away.

"Faith? Faith what happened?" Stiles asks walking over to her and pulling her into a hug which she instantly returns, "Are you okay?" he asks.

"Um...yeah, I'm fine Lydia disappeared" Faith says and Stiles leads her to the hospital chair, Faith sees Sheriff Stilinski talking to her mom and Lydia's dad so she gets up and walks over to them.

"Faith, wait." Stiles says.

"Any other descriptors?" the Sheriff asks.

"5'3", green eyes, fair-skinned, and her hair is actually strawberry blonde." Faith says.

"Is that right?" Melissa asks.

"Yeah" Faith says and Melissa drags her away.

"What are you still doing here?" Melissa asks.