Part 28 ~ Unleashed

_________________________

Faith is waiting for Scott and Stiles eating an apple, as the boys walk up to her, "I'm definitely the only virgin in our group" Stiles says

"Uh, what are we talking about?" Faith asks.

"A boy went missing last night and Stiles is scared that he's gonna die because he's a virgin" Scott explains and Faith nods.

"You know Derek isn't seeing anyone" Faith tells Stiles with a smirk.

"Really?" Stiles asks but then shakes his head, "No, wait I'm dating Rebecca"

"They're both werewolves, you know" Faith says and motions with her nails and wiggling her eyebrows but their conversation is cut off as Coach blows the whistle for the cross country to start, Isaac is about to run using his werewolf speed when Scott stops him.

"It's them" he says and runs away.

"Isaac!" Scott shouts and runs after him, Faith groans before running behind. Isaac runs past all of his classmates trying to follow the twins when he stops in a clearing not seeing the twins anywhere making him look around confused until they jump out pushing him down a hill, grabbing his arms.

"Ethan, I always forget, how many bones in the human body?" Aiden asks.

"I don't know. Let's count." Ethan says and is about to break Isaac's arm when Scott punches him in the face.

"That's one" Scott says and Ethan and Aiden get up and growl at them showing their canines and red eyes as Faith runs up looking shocked and hurt as she stops behind them.

"What the fuck?" Faith asks causing the boys to put their fangs and claws away.

Ethan is about to say something but they are cut off by a loud scream, making Scott and Isaac run towards it, Faith is about to run too but Aiden stops her, "Faith" He says

Faith pulls her arm away from him, "Your Alphas, you took Erica and Boyd, you-you hurt Isaac, you hurt them, Erica is dead" she says stepping away from them.

"Faith, please let us explain" Ethan begs.

"No, no nothing is gonna make this better, nothing" Faith replies.

"Please" Aiden begs.

Faith shakes her head, "no, just...just leave me alone" she says and runs away in the direction Isaac and Scott ran, when she gets there she runs up to Isaac, Scott and Stiles seeing a boy tied to a tree with a lead wrapped around his neck with blood everywhere making Faith cover her mouth and step back slightly as Isaac puts his arm over her shoulder to comfort her.

"It's him, isn't it?" Stiles asks Scott and he nods

Sheriff Stilinski runs through the trees pushing kids back to get to the body, "Hey, get out of the way. Get back. Get this area cordoned off before they trample every piece of evidence." he tells a deputy.