Part 3 ~ Pack Mentality

_________________________

Faith is putting her helmet in her locker when she suddenly gets pulled away, not before quickly shutting her locker

"So you killed her?" Was the first thing she heard from her brother and best friend.

"I'm sorry what?" Faith asks, "Who did you kill?"

"Allison" Stiles simply says.

Faith's eyes widen, "You killed Allison?"

"No...I mean I don't know" Scott stuttered.

"You don't know if you killed Allison?" Faith asks with her eyebrows raised.

"It was in a dream. I just woke up. And I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream, where I woke up like that before." Scott explains.

Stiles raises his eyebrows at Scott, "Really? I have." Stiles shrugs "It usually ends a little differently..."

"A) I mean I've never had a dream that felt real, and B)--" Scott's starts

Faith smacks him on the back of the head while Scott makes a disgusted face at him, "Never give us that much detail about you in bed again" Faith says.

Stiles rubs the back of his head, "Noted" Stiles then takes a deep breath before speaking up about something he knows Scott won't want to hear. "Let me take a guess here--"

Scott cuts him off before he can continue, "No, I know-- you think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out."

Stiles stares at him offended by what Scott's suggesting, "No, of course not." Faith and Scott give Stiles a look, Stiles knowing that means they know him too well finally accepts, "Yeah, that's totally it." When Stiles sees Scott sigh with a sad face, he scoffs and tries to cheer him up, "Hey, come on! It's gonna be fine, all right? Personally, I think you're handling this pretty freakin' amazingly. You know, it's not like there's a Lycanthropy for Beginners class you can take."

Scott raises his hands at Stiles as though to say, "Seriously?" before he frowns and thinks for a moment before getting an idea.

"yeah... not a class, but maybe a teacher."

Faith, already knowing who Scott is about to refer to, smiles at this suggestion.

"Who, Derek?" She says

When Stiles sees that Faith is smiling, he gasps in disbelief before smacking them both on the back of the head like Faith has done to him many times. "You're forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail?"

Scott, fully aware of this fact, responds in the same irritated tone of voice as Stiles, "Yeah, I know, but chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus... it felt so real."