Part 32 ~ Visionary

_________________________

A/N: Sorry it's short I didn't really know what to write for this chapter x

Faith is in her room laying under the comforter on her bed with tissues surrounding her, she has been there since Boyd was killed and hasn't moved since, she hasn't eaten or drank anything, she is about to fall asleep again when someone knocks on her door, "Mom, please leave me alone!" Faith shouts and lays her head back down on her pillow when she hears someone come into her bedroom, making her groan, when suddenly the comforter is pulled off of her making her look up and see her girlfriend standing there with three bags of things.

"Faith, sit up" Lydia says and takes off her shoes before sitting on Faith's bed making Faith sigh before sitting up to face her girlfriend, "I don't know how you feel but I bought you some things that will make you feel a little better" she explains putting the bags on the bed, "So, we have, m&m's, Doritos, Gummy bears and Reese's pieces" she says putting them on Faith's bed, "I also have some soda, magazine's and nail polish."

Faith smiles at her making Lydia's heart melt, "Where is everyone?" she asks opening the Doritos.

"Allison and Scott are talking to Gerard, Stiles is talking to Peter and Cora and Derek is missing" Lydia explains.

"Oh, okay" Faith replies.

"Tell me how you, Isaac, Erica and Boyd met" Lydia says as she grabs Faith's hand opening a nail polish.

"Um...well it was in third grade obviously you knew that, but its was the first day and I was walking with Scott, when I saw three kids being cornered by these other kids, Scott left to go and find Stiles and I was alone, so I walked over to them and stood in front of the three kids and glared at the bullies and basically they had enough and left so I turned to the three and it turns out they were Boyd, Erica and Isaac. And I have been friends with them ever since." Faith explains.

"Tell me about the '5th July' pact that you made." Lydia says panting Faith's over hand.

"So I made it when Erica was having a tough time she was just diagnosed with Epilepsy and me, Isaac and Boyd were there and we were comforting her and just said 'Were making a pact okay, when any of us say 5th July to each other it means that we will always be there for them at any time, okay?' and it's worked loads of times like, when I found out Isaac dad was hitting him, when they found out my dad was hitting me, whenever Erica had a seizure, when Boyd was struggling with people form Junior ROTC, when Boyd tried to kill me, when Erica died, when Boyd died." Faith explains and Lydia nods and after a few minutes of silence Faith speaks up, "I keep losing people"

"I know, but listen you won't lose me, or Stiles, or Allison, or Scott, or Isaac" Lydia says.

"You can't promise that" Faith says.

"It's not a promise" Lydia replies, "But it is hope" she says and Faith nods pulling Lydia in for a kiss.