Part 41 ~ Galvanize

_________________________________

"Get your asses down here now. We have a job to do." Stiles says over the phone talking to Scott.

"Dude, Faith's already asleep and I'm already in bed. And aren't we getting a little old for this?" Scott asks.

"We do this for Coach." Stiles says.

"I thought we did this to Coach" Scott responds

"Whatever, okay? You know he needs this. He lives for this stuff, you know, he loves it." Stiles explains.

"But it's the middle of the night" Scott defends.

"12:15 actually. Which means it's after midnight and official Mischief Night/Day, and, by perfectly awesome coincidence, it also happens to be Coach's birthday. So if you and Faith aren't down here in five seconds, I will destroy you" Stiles explains, "Okay? And I mean five, four, three, two..." he says then falls over.

"One" the twins say in unison from behind Stiles making him scream and jump back.

"I hate you both" Stiles groans.

🐺

Scott and Faith are getting off their bikes just as Ethan and Aiden are doing the same, "You're back at school?" Scott asks as the twins walk over to the McCall twins.

"No, just to talk" Ethan says.

"Ah. That's kind of a change of pace for you guys. Seeing as how usually, you're just hurting, maiming, and killing" Stiles explains as he walks up.

"You need a pack. We need an Alpha." Aiden says looking at Faith and Scott.

"Why are you looking at me? I'm not an Alpha" Faith says.

"No, but you're a Guardian. Guardians can make their own pack." Ethan explains.

"Yeah. Absolutely not. That's hilarious though." Stiles says.

"You came to us for help. We helped." Ethan tells.

"You beat his face into a bloody pulp until Faith told you to stop. That's not helping. In my opinion, that's actually counter-productive." Stiles explains.

"Why would we say yes?" The McCall twins ask in unison.

"We'd add strength. We'd make you more powerful. There's no reason to say no" Aiden explains.

"I can think of one. Like the two of you holding Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd" Isaac explains also walking over to them throwing his arm over Faith's shoulders, "In fact, I don't know why we're not impaling them right now." He voices.

Ethan then shows his fangs and glowing eyes, "You want to try?"

"Down boys" Faith says flashing her eyes at Ethan making him transform back as she holds an arm in front of Isaac who also stepped forward.