Part 39 ~ Anchors

_________________________________

Stiles is screaming in his bed making Faith shoot up from the floor and run over to him, "Stiles? Stiles!" Faith yells but he doesn't stop screaming she moves behind him and holds him close to her chest as he continues to scream, "Shh

Stiles is screaming in his bed making Faith shoot up from the floor and run over to him, "Stiles? Stiles!" Faith yells but he doesn't stop screaming she moves behind him and holds him close to her chest as he continues to scream, "Shh. Hey, hey, hey. It's okay. It's okay. Stiles, I'm here your gonna be okay" Faith soothes him as he stops screaming crying in her arms.

🐺

Faith is laying on the floor in Stiles' room a pillow over her head with Reese's wrappers around her when she feels something land on her back making her shoot up from the floor for the second time, "Who died?" she asks.

Faith looks around the room before turning to look at Stiles, "You have chocolate on your face" he says.

"Shut up" Faith replies throwing a pillow at him, before going into Stiles' bathroom getting dressed.

When she comes out she sees Stiles putting his books away in his bag before Sheriff Stilinski walks into the room, "Hey" he says making Stiles and Faith look over at him, "You all right?" he asks and Stiles looks at a book he has in his hands, "Yo...

When she comes out she sees Stiles putting his books away in his bag before Sheriff Stilinski walks into the room, "Hey" he says making Stiles and Faith look over at him, "You all right?" he asks and Stiles looks at a book he has in his hands, "You ready for school? Both of you?" he asks.

"Yeah" Faith says.

"Yeah, yeah" Stiles repeats.

"Okay" Stilinski says before looking at Stiles.

"Dad, seriously, I'm fine. It was just a nightmare" Stiles explains and then looks at a box in his dad's hands, "What's that?"

"That's just, uh, files from the office" Stilinski says.

"It says, 'Sheriff's station, do not remove'" Faith points out pointing to the box.

"Well, yeah, unless you're the Sheriff" Stilinski says. "Get your butts to school, all right?"

🐺

Stiles stops at school, as he and Faith get out of his Jeep, "Your tattoos look pretty cool in that outfit" Stiles compliments.