Part 38 ~ Stressful

_________________________________

Faith, Allison, Scott, Stiles, Rebecca and Lydia are outside of the pool waiting to go in, "I can't really swim" Rebecca says

"It's fine neither can I" Scott says as they walk into the swimming pool.

"You can't swim?" Allison asks Scott and he shakes his head making Allison laugh.

The six teenagers walk over to some chairs to put their things down, "Be careful the sides are slippery" Faith tells the group as she turns to put her bag down, she hears a thud and splashing making her snap her head round to see Rebecca sinking to the bottom of the pool.

"Stiles, hurry up!" Allison shouts as Stiles starts taking off his shoes, Faith groans before jumping in the water without hesitation swimming towards Rebecca and grabbing her before swimming her back to the surface.

"Help me!" Faith shouts seeing the others just standing there shocked, "Stiles!" she shouts again and he snaps out of it helping Faith lift his girlfriend out of the pool before laying her on the side, "Stiles, get me one of those pillows. Lydia, get the first aid kit from my backpack. Scott, get me some towels. Allison, call 911 she probably has a concussion" she orders but nobody moves, "Now!" she shouts clapping her hands and they start moving.

Faith leans over Rebecca listening for her breathing not being able to hear it, Stiles comes over with the pillow, "Got it" he says and Faith grabs it placing it under Rebecca's head.

"Lean her head back" Faith tells him as she starts CPR, after about 10 minutes, Rebecca finally comes back to consciousness, coughing up water, "Hey, you're okay" she says rubbing her back, Lydia patches up her head and Scott gives her a towel, after a few more minutes the paramedics come helping Rebecca onto a gurney to take her to hospital, as the others follow the ambulance.

🐺

Lydia, Allison, Scott and Faith are sitting outside of the hospital room Rebecca was taken into as Stiles paces in front of the door, Faith is shivering with her head in her hands and a towel wrapped around her.

"Stiles, can you please sit down" Allison asks.

"No" Stiles says making Allison groan and lean her head against the wall.

A doctor walks out of Rebecca's room a few minutes later and Faith jumps up dropping the towel off her body walking over to the doctor, "Is she okay?" she asks.

"Yes. You saved her life" The doctor says making Faith sigh in relief, "She will need to stay in overnight for her concussion but you can go and see her" he says turning to face Stiles who immediately rushes into Rebecca's room as Faith sits back down releasing a breath she didn't know she was holding in, closing her eyes and leaning her head on the wall behind her.

🐺

Faith walked to Lydia's house from hers, she walks towards Lydia's door and knocked loudly.