Part 9 ~ Wolf's Bane

_________________________

Faith and Derek run into the school Faith in her wolf form and Derek in his human form, Faith runs into Mr Harris's classroom as Derek grabs Mr Harris, "Get down" Derek shouts as the Alpha throws a desk towards Mr Harris and Derek, Faith growls at...

Faith and Derek run into the school Faith in her wolf form and Derek in his human form, Faith runs into Mr Harris's classroom as Derek grabs Mr Harris, "Get down" Derek shouts as the Alpha throws a desk towards Mr Harris and Derek, Faith growls at the Alpha flashing her yellowish blue eyes making the Alpha run away, as soon as the Alpha leaves the police surround the building, Faith helps Derek out then changes back and Derek gives her his jacket and she puts on a lacrosse helmet making Derek give her a weird look.

"What? I don't want the police or the Argent's to know that I'm helping you" Faith says as Derek shrugs.

Stiles 🛻🖤

Faith 🔥❤️

Are you still driving?

Stiles 🛻🖤

Yes.
Are you running and texting me?

Faith 🔥❤️

Yes.
I'm a woman and I can multitask, love

Stiles 🛻🖤

Wow.

Faith 🔥❤️

Sorry gotta go sour-wolf
is telling me off

Stiles 🛻🖤

Bye.

Faith 🔥❤️

Bye x

Derek and Faith both run away from the police cars chasing them, "Repeat, the suspect is on foot, there appears to be someone running with him, undetermined. We're in pursuit, heading northwest." Sheriff Stilinski speaks into his radio.

"I would be faster if I had clothes on" Faith says as they continue running.

"Shut up and run" Derek says.

"Yes, sir" Faith says said Derek a military salute before she starts running faster than him.

As they are running Faith turns the corner as Derek almost runs into Chris Argent in his SUV, Faith groans and quickly helps him up heading into the ironworks, "He's on foot. Someone is helping him I don't know who. They just ran into the ironworks." Chris Argent says talking to Kate.

"Wait, wait. Did you say on foot?" Kate asks.

"Yeah, into the ironworks" Argent says.

"Running?" Kate asks.