Part 47 ~ The Fox and the Wolf

_________________________________

"Scott, I just got out of a nuthouse, I wanted to go see my girlfriend, not yours" Faith says as they walk up to Kira's house

"One, she's not my girlfriend, two, you can wait to have sex with Lydia until after we deal with this crisis and three, you and Malia gave me the picture so you can help me explain" Scott explains as he knocks on Kira's door.

"Fine" Faith mumbles.

"Scott!" Kira cheers as she opens the door and sees his face, "Faith?" Kira asks as her mode changes.

"Oh, well nice to see you two" Faith replies.

"I'm sorry, that sounded really rude, it's just that I thought you were still in Eichen" Kira explains.

"Well, she's back now and we need to show you something" Scott says.

Kira lets the twins in as they go into Kira's room and Scott shows Kira the photo, "This looks just like me" Kira says, "This has to be my grandmother"

"You remember we told you about Malia?" Scott asks,

"She and I are the last ones to see Stiles at Eichen House. This picture...and this" Faith starts to explain as she picks up a katana, "We found it with a body buried in a wall. The same backwards five that the Oni put on us was on the wall"

"It sounds like it all goes back to your family. Your grandmother, your mom." Scott adds.

Kira looks at the photo contemplating before her phone starts buzzing making her quickly grab it as she turns to the twins, "What is it?" Faith asks worried.

"My dad" Kira answers.

🐺

Scott, Faith and Kira quickly run through the school as Faith carries the katana and the picture, they stop when they reach their history classroom seeing Kira's mother and father on the ground, "Kira, did you bring it?" Noshiko, Kira's mother, asks making Kira quickly lean down and give her mother a vial.

"You going to tell me what it is?" Kira asks.

"Reishi" Noshiko replies.

"You're giving him magic mushrooms?" Faith asks.

"Seriously?" Kira asks making Noshiko glare slightly at the two as she gives him the mushrooms making him cough and choke until he throws something up into a tissue as Noshiko helps him up.

"Are you okay?" Noshiko asks as she sits him on the desk, he inhales sharply before nodding.

"Stiles did this?" Scott asks.

"He wanted the last kaiken" Noshiko replies before showing them a small knife looking object, "I've kept this near me ever since your friend disappeared."