Part 18 ~ Frenemy

_________________________

"Wait, you know?" Stiles asks

"Yeah, I know that Allison and her family are hunters, Scott, Boyd, Isaac and Erica are Beta's, Peter was the Alpha but Derek killed him and now he is the Alpha, Faith is a Guardian, Allison and Scott aren't really broken up, Stiles is just a human and Jackson is the Kanima." Lydia explains.

"How do you know all of that?" Derek asks.

"Faith told me" Lydia says and Faith backs away and turns around trying to get back into her house.

"Faith Melissa McCall get your ass back here!" Scott shouts and Faith groans before turning back around.

"You told her?" Derek asks.

"Yes, I did, I told her and Isaac and Boyd and Erica" Faith says.

"Why?" Allison asks.

"Because I was totally freaking out and Stiles was busy making sure Scott didn't kill anyone and I had no one, okay? I was alone, so I told my best friends" Faith says, "And if you have a problem with that I honestly couldn't care less because we have more important things to worry about." She says walking back into the house and shutting the door.

"Come on, Lydia I'll take you home" Allison says.

"Sure" Lydia replies walking towards Allison.

🐺

Allison parks at Lydia's house and turns to talk to Lydia, "I need you to promise that you won't say anything about what just happened"

"I'll promise not to say anything about what just happened if you tell me why you didn't tell me?" Lydia asks.

"It's, it's kind of complicated. I..." Allison starts.

"Well, how about you start with why all of you were acting crazy today and not telling Faith and I what was happening." Lydia says and Allison sighs, "Oh, do you need a minute to come up with a plausible lie?" she asks.

"Part of the reason why I'm asking is because Scott and I aren't supposed to be seeing each other, okay?" Allison says. "So, it's better if you just keep what you know to yourself" she says.

"Fine, I won't say anything about you or your boyfriend to anyone, but the only reason I'm not saying anything is so you're crazy family doesn't kill my best friend or girlfriend" Lydia says starting to get out of the car but is stopped by Allison.

"Hey. He's not just my boyfriend. You get that, right?" Allison asks.

"Let me go" Lydia says.

"Just for one second, please, try and remember--" Allison starts.

"Remember what?" Lydia cuts her off.

"Remember what it feels like. All of those times in school when you see him standing down the hall, and you cannot breathe until you're with him." Allison says.