Part 25 ~ Tattoo

_________________________

"What did you even do while you were gone?" Stiles asks

"What did you even do while you were gone?" Stiles asks. "Except for having a growth spurt."

"I grew like 1 inch, okay? I'm still shorter than literally everyone" Faith says.

"Your hotter now as well" Stiles says.

"Why thank you" Faith says.

"Dude!" Scott tells Stiles who just puts his hands up.

"Anyway, I had to go to this police thing where I had to talk about when Matt shot me, I also had a check-in with the doctors to see how I was doing, then I spent a few weeks with our cousin and I got a couple of tattoos" Faith explains.

"You got a tattoo?" Scott asks.

"Yeah, 3 actually but they healed" Faith replies.

"Wanna try and get another one with me?" Scott asks.

"Sure" Faith says.

"I get to pick it though" Scott says and drags Faith into the tattoo shop they walked by and sit her down giving the two tattoo artists a picture of what he wants him and Faith to get.

"Boy, it's a good thing you drew me a picture" he says and Scott smiles as he sits down.

"Hey, twins, sure you don't want something like this?" Stiles asks showing a design that looks like the Kanima making Scott sigh, "Too soon?" he asks.

"Yeah" Faith says as a tattoo artist gets her arms ready.

"I don't know, guys, are you sure about this?" Stiles asks, "I mean, these things are pretty permanent, you know?"

"I'm not changing my mind." Scott says.

"Me neither" Faith adds.

"Okay, but why two bands?" Stiles asks.

"I just like it." Scott says.

"But don't you think your first tattoo should have some sort of meaning, you know, or something?" Stiles asks.

"Getting a tattoo means something" Scott says.

"I don't think that's..." Stiles starts but is cut off by Scott's tattoo artist.

"He's right. Tattooing goes back thousands of years. The Tahitian word 'Tatau' means 'to leave a mark.' Like a rite of passage." He explains.

"Yeah, you see? He gets it" Scott says.

"He's covered in tattoos, Scott, literally." Stiles says.

"Okay, you guys ready?" The tattoo artists ask in unison.

"Yeah" Faith says and Scott nods.

"You ain't got any problems with needles, do you?" one of them asks Scott.