Part 10 ~ Co-Captain

_________________________

The crowd is cheering and so are the lacrosse players as they won their quarterfinals and are going to state

"State! State! State! State! State! State!" The players chant and one of them pick Faith up making her giggle.

"Okay, my can you put me down now?" she asks and the player puts her down "Thanks"

"Stiles." Scott says looking for Stiles and pulling Faith with him towards the school as the other players run towards the school. "Stiles! Stiles! Has anyone seen Stiles?" he asks.

"Hey, have you seen Stiles?" Faith asks and the player shakes his head "Okay, thank you"

"Stiles! Has anyone seen Stiles?" Scott repeats, "Faith this way" he says and pulls Faith forwards both of them bumping into Allison.

Scott stops and looks at Allison, Allison doing the same, while Faith just stands there in the ex-couples awkward silence as other players keep chanting 'State' as Lydia walks over. "Faith can I talk to you?" she asks.

"Please" Faith says walking away with Lydia following until they stop in Coaches office, "I couldn't deal with their awkward moment any longer" she says, "um...so what did you want to talk about?" Faith asks setting her helmet on Coaches desk.

"Uh...well I was gonna ask you this earlier but you were having a panic attack and um...wanted to kill Stiles, but I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend, like officially not secretively" Lydia asks.

"Really? I'm mean yes but are you sure?" Faith says.

"Yes, I asked the question of course I mean it" Lydia laughs.

"Right, so does that mean I'm your girlfriend now?" Faith asks.

"Yes, but you still have to sneak in for sex because I am not ready to have that conversation with my mom" Lydia says and kisses Faith.

"Okay" Faith says, "Oh my god! I forgot I have to find Stiles, I'm sorry I'll text you later" she says running out of Coaches office and into the girl's locker room.

When she walks out she walks into the boy's locker room without looking up going to give Scott the lacrosse stick that he dropped on the field. "Hey, Scott here is your lacrosse stick you..." Faith trails off looking up seeing Scott in just a towel, Derek and a random guy, "dropped it. umm...hi, Derek and handsome man holding a lacrosse stick that I never met before." She waves.

"I really don't get lacrosse." The man says.

"It's quite simple really" Faith tells the man.

"It was you" Scott says.

"Wait, aren't you Peter Hale?" Faith asks and points to Derek, "Isn't that your uncle?" Faith says, "Wait, are you okay? How are you okay? Didn't you have a burn on your face? Wait, I have so many questions."