Part 19 ~ Restraint

_________________________

"How am I supposed to learn if no one is getting hurt right now?" Faith asks

"I've asked someone for help, they're gonna hurt themselves and you will feel it, close your eyes and focus on the pain" Derek explains.

"Okay?" Faith says.

"Ready?" Derek asks and Faith nods, after a few seconds of waiting Faith feels a sharp pain in her side making her lift up her shirt revealing a new scar and bruises, "Close your eyes focus on the pain" Derek says and Faith closes her eyes and tries to focus on the pain, "Think about who the person is" he says.

Faith focuses for a few minutes before she suddenly opens her eyes showing her wolf eyes, "Erica" she whispers as her wolf eyes disappear.

Derek smiles, "Okay, good what happened to her? Why is she hurt?" he asks.

"She uh...she cut her arm with her claw" Faith says.

"You did it" Derek says with a smile.

"I did?" Faith asks.

"You did" Derek says.

"I did it" Faith smiles and hugs Derek tightly, "Thank you so much, I've gotta get to school" she says and runs out.

🐺

"We're not supposed to tell anyone" Lydia says as her and Faith walk down the hall with Stiles trailing behind.

"Come on, anyone who ever says, 'we're not supposed to tell anyone' is always dying to tell someone, so tell me!" Stiles says.

"Why do you wanna know?" Faith asks.

"I can't tell you that." Stiles says.

"Then we're not telling you." Faith says.

"But you are telling me that you could tell me something if you wanted to tell me?" Stiles says.

"Was that a question?" Lydia asks.

"It felt like a question" Stiles says.

"Well, tell us is this feels like an answer." Lydia says.

"No." The girls say in unison and walk away making Stiles groan and try and follow them again.

"Faith! Lydia!" Stiles shouts but the girls just continue to walk away. "Uh, girls, come on! Wait!"

Faith and Lydia walk over to Faith's locker while she swaps her books over as the same boy they keep seeing walks over to them leaning on the lockers, "Busy after school?" he asks.

"Always" Lydia says standing in front of Faith.

"I was talking to Faith" the boy says.

"I'm busy, too" Faith says.