Part 22 ~ Fury

_________________________

"Faith I need you to bring mom to the police station, okay?" Scott asks over the phone

"Scott, I d-I did something bad" Faith sniffles over the phone.

"Can we talk about it later I need you to bring mom now" Scott says.

Faith wipes her tears, "Okay" she says and hangs up, "Come on, mom lets go" Faith shouts grabbing the keys and running down the stairs and out the door as her mom follows behind her as they drive to the police station, and walk in.

"Mom? Faith?" Scott says and Melissa sighs walking towards him.

"You scared me, where is every--" Melissa says but stops when she sees Matt with a gun pointed at Scott's head.

"Scott?" Faith says stepping closer.

"Mom, just do what he says. He promised he wouldn't hurt you." Scott says.

"He's right" Matt says and then shoots Faith in the stomach making her fall down and Melissa screams.

"Scott! Stiles! What happened?" Stilinski shouts.

"But I didn't say I wouldn't hurt her." Matt says holding the gun back at Scott.

"Wait, baby" Melissa says walking towards Faith.

"Back, back!" Matt says pointing the gun at her.

"Mom! Mom, stop, Mom!" Scott shouts and Melissa looks at Faith who is holding her wound.

"I said get back" Matt says.

"Faith" Melissa says.

"Mom, do it. Please, mom." Faith says and Melissa steps back.

"Get up, Faith" Matt orders.

"Matt. Matt, listen to me" Stilinski yells.

"Shut up!" Matt shouts "Shut up! Everybody shut the hell up! Now, get up, or I shoot her next!" he shouts and Faith stands up clutching at her side trying to stop the blood, as Matt leads everyone towards the cells and locks Melissa in one.

"Please, she needs to see a doctor." Melissa begs.

"You think so?" Matt says.

"Why aren't you healing?" Scott whispers to Faith.

"I don't want to" Faith replies.

"Hey. Hey, you listen to me!" Stilinski shouts.

"It's all right. I'm okay." Faith says.

"No, honey, you're not okay. This isn't like when you broke your leg it's different." Melissa explains.

"It doesn't hurt, mom" Faith says.