Part 26 ~ Chaos Rising

_________________________

Faith, Stiles and Scott are walking to a party, meeting Rebecca and a girl called Heather that is friends with Stiles

"What?" Stiles asks noticing Scott's dull mood.

"What do you mean 'what?'" Scott asks.

"I mean 'what' and you know what." Stiles replies.

"'What' what?" Scott says.

"What?" Faith asks raising her eyebrows.

"That look you were giving" Stiles tells Scott.

"I didn't give a look" Scott replies.

"There was a distinct look, Scott." Stiles says.

"What look?" Scott asks.

"The look that says the last thing you feel like doing right now is going to a party" Stiles explains.

"It's not that" Scott says. "It just seems a little weird going to a different high school's party."

"What? Would you...Oh, my God, one drink, all right? You'll be fine. I went to nursery school with this girl and Rebecca is gonna be there, okay?" Stiles groans, "they promised to introduce you to all of their friends. So tonight, no Allison and no Lydia" He says as he looks a Faith. "Tonight, you're moving on"

"I'm still dating Lydia you know" Faith tells Stiles as Scott gets a call from Allison but puts his phone away.

"You're right" Scott says commenting on the previous topic.

"That's right I'm right" Stiles replies.

"Moving on" Scott says.

"Onward and upward" Stiles says

"Dinguses" Faith says shaking her head as she walks ahead of the boys into the party, "hello party people!" she shouts as she walks into the party.

Isaac 🐝🤍

Isaac 🐝🤍
Where are you?

Faith 🔥❤️
At a party

Isaac 🐝🤍
Oh, okay

Faith 🔥❤️
Are you okay? I can come and see you if you want

Isaac 🐝🤍
No, it's fine

Faith 🔥❤️
Okay, love you

Isaac 🐝🤍
Love you too

"Faith!" Rebecca shouts and runs over to her pulling her into a hug as Faith puts her phone away.