Part 2 ~ Second Chance at First Line

_______________________

Faith is walking to practice as she is on the phone with Isaac, Erica, Lydia and Boyd

"Okay, I'm definitely a werewolf okay, I turned into this huge black wolf the other night with like yellowish blue eyes" Faith says.

"How did you see yourself?" Isaac asks.

"I looked in my massive werewolf mirror obviously" Faith replies.

"Really?" Boyd asks.

"No not really dingus, Scott told me" Faith says.

"Can we see?" Erica says.

"I would but I don't know if I can control it yet and I don't want to kill you guys." Faith says "Also there were these hunters that tried to kill us and I kinda scared them"

"Hunters?" Lydia asks

"Yeah they had these like crossbow's and one of them shot Scott in the shoulder" Faith explains.

"That's crazy" Boyd says.

"I know right" Isaac adds "but it's also awesome, she's a freakin' werewolf...a werewolf"

Scott starts calling Faith and she gets confused, "uh...sorry I have to hang up guys Scott is calling me...bye" Faith hangs up and picks up Scott's call. "Hello?"

"Allison's dad is the Werewolf hunter that tried to kill me the other night" Scott says.

"Really?" Faith says.

"Yes." Scott replies and hangs up.

"Well then" Faith says putting her phone in her pocket.

🐺

Scott is leaning with his back against his locker, only half-dressed in his lacrosse gear, staring at nothing with a dazed expression on his face as he processes the fact that Allison's dad is one of the Hunters who attacked him and Derek during the full moon. Faith is standing at the other side of Scott fully dressed and texting on her phone, Stiles walks across the room when he sees the twins and stops to talk to them, making Faith put her phone away.

"Did you apologize to Allison?" Stiles asks.

Scott, still in shock, nods weakly "Yeah."

Stiles isn't satisfied by this short answer and looks at him with a slightly exasperated expression "Is she giving you a second chance, or...?"

Still dazed, Scott nods again "Yeah."

Stiles is excited for Scott tries to get Scott to feel the same "Yeah? All right! So, everything's good?"

Scott shakes his head weakly "No."

Stiles frowns in confusion "No...?"

Scott just looks at the wall and Faith decides to talk for him.