Part 7 ~ Night School

_________________________

The three teenagers run into the school and yank the double doors shut

The three teenagers run into the school and yank the double doors shut. Holding them closed, they look at each other terrified, Faith looks out of the window and doesn't see the Alpha anywhere, so she crouches back down and leans against the wall while she tries to slow her breathing.

"Lock it, lock it!" Scott shouts.

"Do I look like I have a key?" Faith says now helping hold the doors shut.

"Grab something!" Scott shouts.

"What?" Stiles asks.

"Anything!" Scott shouts again.

Faith and Stiles look at each other like they've had an idea, and they stand up looking out the window as Scott looks at them confused, Faith sees the bolt cutters and taps Stiles so that he sees them as well, Scott looks up through the window and sees what they're looking at and he turns to them.

"No." Scott says.

"Yes." Faith and Stiles say in unison and Stiles passes Faith his flashlight.

"Stiles, no, don't" Scott says.

Stiles opens the door and steps out slowly, as he looks around seeing nothing, he slowly walks towards the bolt cutters and picks them up.

Faith sees the Alpha come out from behind Stiles' Jeep and she and Scott start banging on the doors. "Come back, come back! Stiles!" they shout and Stiles looks at them and then looks back and sees the Alpha coming towards him so he quickly runs back towards the door, closing it after him and putting the bolt cutters in between the two handles.

When they don't hear anything the three look out the window again and see nothing, "Where is it?" Scott asks and Stiles takes the flashlight off of Faith to get a better look, "Where'd it go?" he asks again.

"Does it look like I know?" Faith says.

"Now is not the time for sarcasm, Faith" Stiles says and Faith raises her eyebrow at him. "Yeah, it felt weird coming out of my mouth too" he says and looks back towards the window.

The three of them step back away from the window panting, "That won't hold will it?" Scott asks.

"Probably not." Stiles says.

Faith starts looking around the empty halls, "Definitely not creepy" she whispers.

Suddenly, they hear howling and start running, until they reach an empty classroom, they slip around the teacher's desk and start pushing it towards the door, making a loud squeal as it scraps along the tile.

"Shh! Stop, stop." Stiles says holding his hand out and pointing to the door, "The door's not gonna keep it out."

"I know." Scott pants.