Part 20 ~ Raving

_________________________

"There's gotta be some other way to get tickets, right?" Scott asks as he, Faith and Stiles climb out of the Jeep

"It's a secret show. There's only one way and it's a secret." Stiles says.

"Hey" Matt says. "Any of you know why no one's getting suspended after what happened the other day at school?"

"Just forget about it. Nobody got hurt." Faith says.

"I had a concussion." Matt replies.

"Well, nobody got seriously hurt." Faith says.

"I was in the ER for six hours" Matt says.

"Hey, do you want to know the truth, Matt? Your little bump on the head is about this high on our list of problems right now." Faith says putting her hand about a centimetre of the floor, making the boys look at her, "Sorry" she says standing up.

"Are you okay?" Scott asks Matt.

"Yeah, I'm fine now." Matt says, "So you didn't get any tickets last night either?" he asks.

Scott shakes his head, "Are they still selling?" he asks.

"No, but I managed to find two online. You should keep trying. Sounds like everyone's going to be there." Matt says before walking away.

"I don't like him." Stiles says. "Hey, are you sure about this?" he asks turning to look at the twins.

"Last time, whoever's controlling Jackson had to kill somebody because he didn't finish the job, so what do you think he's going to do this time?" Faith says.

"Be there to make sure it happens." Stiles says.

"Exactly" Faith says as they walk into the school.

🐺

"Can anybody tell me where the hell Jackson is and why he missed morning practice?" Coach asks.

"I thought I told you to keep an eye on him." Faith tells Scott and Stiles.

"Female McCall! Jackson?" Coach shouts.

"Sorry, coach, I haven't seen him since the last time I saw him." Faith says.

"Oh, and when was that?" Coach asks.

"Last time I saw him was definitely the time I saw him last." Faith says.

"Again. Danny, tell Jackson no missing practice this close to the championships, okay?" Coach says.

"Sure, Coach" Danny replies.

"That goes for all of you. I should be coaching college." Coach says going back into his office and shutting the door.