Part 23 ~ Battlefield

_________________________

Faith is in her room when she hears hissing and choking coming from Scott's room so she walks into his room seeing Jackson as the Kanima holding her mom by the throat in the air with his tail while Gerard sits in Scott's chair watching

"Put her down" Faith says to him in a calm tone.

"He doesn't listen to you" Gerard says.

"Still don't know what I am?" Faith asks Gerard then looks back at Jackson showing her wolf eyes, "Put. Her. Down. Slowly." Faith says and Jackson puts Melissa down and walks away towards Gerard as Scott runs over and picks Melissa up, "you were saying?" she says to Gerard who tries not to look shocked.

"What do you want?" Scott asks.

"I want to talk." Gerard replies. "You haven't been answering your phone."

"Fine, I'm listening talk" Scott says.

"I want the same thing I have always wanted. I want Derek and his pack." Gerard says.

"You have them all in hiding. How am I supposed to know where they are?" Scott says.

"Not you, but her" Gerard says and faces Faith.

"I'm not telling you anything" Faith says. "Now get out of my house before I turn the Kanima against you" she says opening the door as Gerard and Jackson leave Faith following after them.

🐺

Faith is sitting on a bench in the boy's locker room with her head in her hands trying to focus on the game and not everything else that is going on in her head.

Melissa and Rebecca come into the locker room looking for the twins and Stiles as Coach starts the same speech he does every year.

"Coach, can we just not with the speech, I have the biggest headache and if you don't want me to skip the game I suggest you shut up!" Faith shouts.

"Sorry, good luck" Coach says then goes into his office.

"Is your coach scared of her?" Rebecca whispers to Stiles.

"All the team are" Stiles says.

"Is she okay?" Melissa asks.

"I don't know she's dealing with a lot right now" Stiles says.

"Asses on the field!" Coach shouts and Faith grabs her stuff and walks out to the field sitting on the bench as Scott and Stiles sit next to each other and start having a conversation, Faith starts hyperventilating and gets off the bench sitting on the ground pulling her legs towards her chest.

"Faith? Faith are you okay?" Stiles asks.

"I think she's having a panic attack" Scott says.

"Well, what do we do?" Stiles says.