Part 40 ~ More Bad Than Good

_________________________________

Faith starts running back through the woods towards Scott and Stiles until she suddenly stops almost crashing into two people making her and them scream until she realises that it's just Scott and Stiles making her sigh with relief holding her han...

Faith starts running back through the woods towards Scott and Stiles until she suddenly stops almost crashing into two people making her and them scream until she realises that it's just Scott and Stiles making her sigh with relief holding her hand to her chest, "I think we found something" Stiles says.

"Dios mío, so did I" Faith says still recovering from her shock as Stiles and Scott drag her somewhere.

"It's a coyote den" Stiles says.

"Werecoyote" Faith says as she looks around the den.

"You see this? This is Malia's" Scott says picking up a jacket.

"Remember, it's the same one she was wearing in the photo" Stiles adds.

"Yeah" Faith says as she looks over to something and picks it up seeing a teddy bear, "we shouldn't be in here" she says.

"What do you mean?" Scott and Stiles ask in unison.

"She's not going to come back now. We just invaded her home" Faith explains, "Our scent's going to be everywhere."

"If she's not going to come back here, where's she going to go?" Stiles asks.

"I don't know" Faith replies.

"Can you track her now? You think you got her scent?" Stiles asks.

"Maybe" the twins say in unison.

"But I'm better at this when I'm a full wolf" Scott says, "And I'm still worried that if I do it, I won't be able to turn back" he explains.

"The door's still open" Stiles sighs.

"If I can't get to Derek, we're gonna have to find someone else to help." Faith says.

"This is basically a crime scene, right?" Scott asks looking at Stiles, "I think it might be a little out of my boss's league." He says

"And more in my dad's" Stiles says.

A while later the police show up and Sheriff Stilinski looks around the den before walking back out toward Scott, Stiles and Faith who are waiting by the cruisers, "You're sure it was her?" he asks.

"I looked her right in the eyes. And they glowed just like ours" Faith says gesturing to her and Scott.

"It makes sense, Dad." Stiles says.

"But it wasn't the girl. It was a four-legged coyote, right?" Stilinski asks.

"Well, okay. But yeah, see that's the part that we don't exactly have figured out yet" Stiles explains.

"Okay, but if it was a full moon and she did change while her mom was driving, then anything could've happened." Scott explains.

"Horrible things could've happened" Stiles adds, "Ripping, shredding, tearing things." He lists.