Part 45 ~ Letharia Vulpina

_________________________________

Without even missing a beat Faith runs through the roof door and down to the ground level before running out of the hospital, when she gets outside she sees Kira trying to avoid the electricity, she looks around Kira and quickly grabs the girl whe...

Without even missing a beat Faith runs through the roof door and down to the ground level before running out of the hospital, when she gets outside she sees Kira trying to avoid the electricity, she looks around Kira and quickly grabs the girl when she sees an ambulance about to hit her, the ambulance swerves around electricity and hits a fire hydrant breaking it and making the water flow out, "Thanks" Kira says and Faith nods before she grabs Kira's hand and runs over to the other side of the electricity so they are further away.

The electricity and water have now mixed, the water has flown to under the ambulance, Faith sees the ambulance driver get out of the water and immediately get electrocuted making him pass out, Faith then turns her head to see the water flow to Allison and Isaac who have just got to the hospital, "Get back! Everyone get back!" Kira shouts.

Faith watches as Allison and Isaac are about to get out of the car and everything starts to go in slow motion for her but she is snapped out of it when she sees Allison and Isaac get out of the car, "Allison!" Isaac shouts as he sees Allison about to step into the water so he pushes her away.

"Isaac!" Allison shouts as she sees the water about to flow to Isaac's legs.

"Isaac!" Faith shouts when she watches Isaac get electrocuted and pass out, "no...Kira, Kira we need to stop it or more people are going to get hurt"

"How?" Kira asks nervously.

"Remember what happened at the power station?" Faith asks, "the electricity it...it doesn't affect us" she says

"Right" Kira mumbles then sees a car coming towards her so she jumps on top of it before doing a backflip and landing into the water as it does nothing to her, Faith laughs slightly before she walks around the car and stands next to Kira.

"You could have done it less dramatically, but okay" Faith tells her making Kira smile sheepishly before Faith grabs the wire and holds it out to Kira who places her hands over it and absorbs the power as her eyes glow orange as she looks at Scott, people run out of the hospital just in time for the electricity to disappear, making Faith drop the wire and run over Isaac, "Isaac?" Faith asks before she feels his pulse, "He's not breathing. Scott, he's not breathing!" Faith shouts making Derek and Scott run over to her.

🐺

Melissa and Scott get to the hospital where they see Allison and Faith asleep outside Isaac's room, Scott puts his hand on Allison's shoulder making her wake up and look at him, after a few seconds she turns to Faith and shakes her awake making her jump, "Who's dead?" She says as she stands up before she sees Allison, Scott and her mom looking at her sympathetically, "Oh..." she mumbles.

"Have you two been here all night?" Scott asks.

"Yeah, they won't let us see him because we're not family" Allison replies as Faith sits back down.