Part 48 ~ De-Void

_________________________________

Stilinski takes some handcuffs out of his pocket holding them out for Void-Stiles to see, "You want to handcuff me?" Void-Stiles asks

Stilinski starts making his way to Stiles as Faith follows after him, "If my son is still here, if there's still a part of him standing here in front of me, then he'll put these on willingly and he'll come with me because he knows I'm here to protect him from himself and from others" he explains before he and Faith stop in front of Void-Stiles. Void-Stiles lifts his hand up and allows Stilinski to put the handcuffs on his wrists after they are on Void-Stiles looks up with a smirk, "You're not my son"

Void-Stiles shakes his head before ripping the handcuffs off of his wrists and Derek, Argent and Allison walk in as Stilinski steps back pulling Faith with him, Allison walks up to his side before she shoots him with a taser, he just grabs the needles before throwing the gun to the side making Allison look at him shocked.

Derek then roars at him and charges forwards trying to punch him but Void-Stiles grabs his arm dislocating it before he slams his head into a metal table and throws him against a brick wall making him fall to the ground and start coughing.

Argent points a gun at Void-Stiles making him turn around to face the man, Faith quickly stands in front of Void-Stiles protectively making Void-Stiles look confused, but Argent doesn't drop the gun but just holds it a bit closer. "Argent, listen to me. Don't do this." Stilinski says.

"Why not? I've done it before. Werewolves, berserkers. I can easily add a guardian and a Nogitsune to the list" Argent explains but the Stilinski pulls his gun out and points it at Argents head.

"You're not going to shoot my son" Stilinski says.

"You said it yourself, Sheriff. That's not your son." Argent tells him as he holds the gun closer to Faith so if he does shoot the bullet would go through her and to Void-Stiles.

"Put it down" Stilinski orders, "Put it down.

"Dad, he's gonna shoot us" Void-Stiles says, "He's gonna kill us, Dad."

"Don't listen" Argent tells.

"Put it down. Put it down" Stilinski repeats, "Now! Do it! Put it down!"

"Pull the trigger. Come on." Void-Stiles says as he looks at Argent from behind Faith.

"Listen to me, you put the gun down now!" Stilinski shout.

"Shoot us" Void-Stiles says.

"Put the gun down now!" Stilinski shouts.

"Dad." Allison says.

"Shoot us!" Void-Stiles shouts.

"Put the gun down!" Stilinski shouts.

"Shoot us!" Void-Stiles repeats.