Part 42 ~ Illuminated

_________________________________

Lydia, Stiles, Kira, Scott and Faith are all sitting in the Sheriff's office in front of Agent McCall and Sheriff Stilinski as they get interrogated, Lydia and Stiles make sure they sit slightly in front of Faith to shield her from her dad, "So wh...

Lydia, Stiles, Kira, Scott and Faith are all sitting in the Sheriff's office in front of Agent McCall and Sheriff Stilinski as they get interrogated, Lydia and Stiles make sure they sit slightly in front of Faith to shield her from her dad, "So when did you get there?" Agent McCall asks.

"At the same time" Stiles says.

"At the same time as who?" Agent McCall asks.

"Same time as me" Scott tells his dad.

"By coincidence?" McCall asks.

"What do you mean coincidence?" Stiles asks.

"That's what I'm asking you. The two of you arrived at the same time. Was that coincidence?" McCall asks.

"Are you asking me?" Scott asks.

"I think he's asking me." Stiles replies.

"I think he's asking both of you" Lydia informs.

"Okay, let me answer the questions." McCall says making the kids try and keep in their giggles as Agent McCall sighs and corrects himself, "Let me ask the questions" he says and Stiles winks and points at him, "Just so I have this absolutely clear. Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school where he took Faith and held her hostage. Someone left him a coded message on the blackboard telling him to kill Kira and Faith. Then Barrow took Kira to a power substation where he already had Faith tied up with the intent of electrocuting them, which blacked out the entire town." He reads.

"Sounds about right" Stiles says.

"How did you know he'd take them to a power station?" McCall asks.

"Well, 'cause he was an electrical engineer. So where else would he take them?" Stiles asks.

"That's one hell of a deduction there, Stiles" McCall notes.

"Yeah, what can I say? I take after my pops. He's in law enforcement." Stiles says winking and pointing at his dad who snorts a laugh but covers it up with a cough.

"Stiles, just, uh...Just answer the man." Stilinski tells his son.

"We made a good guess" Stiles says with a shrug.

"What were the two of you doing?" McCall asks looking at Kira and his son.

"Eating pizza" "Eating sushi" Scott and Kira said at the same time before looking at each other, "Eating sushi" "Eating pizza" they say again, "Eating sushi and pizza" they then say together.

"You believe this?" McCall asks looking back at Stilinski.

"To be honest, I haven't believed a work Stiles has said since he learned how to speak" Stilinski replies and Stiles nods in agreement, "But I think these kids found themselves in the right place at the right time and those girls sitting there are very lucky for it" he says looking at Kira and Faith.