Author's Note: Scripturient

Scripturient (adj.) Having a consuming passion to write.

A Message From Me to You

Hello Beautiful Readers,

Welcome to the world of Arabella and Nicolo! Firstly, I would like to thank you guys for choosing to give this book a chance. I am honestly so excited to see what people think, whether good or bad, I would love to just read about everyone's opinions and feedback.

This is the first piece of writing I have ever done outside of school, and I've never thought I would take on a project this big and actually finish it. I procrastinate like all the time but I just couldn't wait to complete and publish this book.

Lastly, there are just a few rules? warnings? FYIs? (I'm not sure what to call it) that I would just like to go over, so please if you have the time just skim over it or if not go ahead and skip and I'll see y'all in chapter one!

-Love, A

Rules, Warnings, and FYIs

1.) Be Kind: Be nice to each other in the comments! I would like for us to have like a friendly community where we'll all laugh and cry together as we journey through this story. We can all be friends, unless you hate fries, then we can't, I'm sorry. I'm joking. Maybe.

2.) Grammar and Spelling: Sooo I am a STEM major and haven't taken an English class in years. Like when I started writing this book I had to Google 'how to add dialogue in novel'. I will go back to edit, but if you catch anything please help a girl out, I would appreciate it very much.

3.) Spicy Mature Content Throughout: Violence, language, and sexy time scenes. You have been warned, and I will post another warning at the beginning of the chapter for spicy scenes.

4.) Please Criticize My Work: This is only book one of the series and I would love it if you guys helped me improve my writing by giving feedback and any ideas you would like to share on how I could change my style of writing to make it better.

5.) Enjoy Your Time Here: Make this book your escape, because it became my escape when I started to write. Make friends here and have fun! Wattpad is a place to read and write, but the in-line comments is what truly completes a book. It's like the comments brings everyone together and it's just a fun reading experience for everyone.

6.) Be Curious: If something in the story confuses you please ask me and I'll help clarify! Or if you just have a question about the story in general feel free to ask in my DMs or just comment and I'll respond as soon as possible! Or if you just want to know what I had for dinner last night, go ahead and ask me anything!

7.) Please, No Spoilers: Don't ruin the fun for other readers! And if I ever get a RR I might cry and love you forever, but please, no spoilers in the comments!

8.) Words and Pictures: All chapter titles and definitions came from other-wordly.tumblr.com. All pictures came from Pinterest.com. Book cover made in pixlr.com.

9.) Google Translate: I'll admit I am guilty of using Google Translate. I know that most of the time the translations aren't correct so please if you find something that's wrong, let me know! I'm sorry to the people that know Italian and will probably cringe at the translations! Please forgive me, *Cries in English*

10.) Purely Fiction: The locations used in this book are used fictitiously. Characters and events are a product of my imagination.

11.) Be Inspired: When lockdown started I went back on Wattpad and I started to read all of these amazing books, and I was like dang, imagine writing a book, couldn't be me. But after reading and completing all the mafia and werewolf books out there I had nothing else to do so I was just like let's do it, let's write a book. And now here I am. Here you are! Here we are! So if you're on the edge about starting to write, just do it! Just dip your toes in the water and write one chapter and see how you feel.

That is all I have to say for now, just eleven things to keep in mind. I am looking forward to having an engaging experience with my readers. Thank you so much for being here!

And so the adventure begins...

Text Copyright © 2022 AnneAsh01

All rights reserved. This work may not be distributed or copied in any form without the written consent of the publisher.