Chapter 27: Cromulent Part: 2

Cromulent (n.) Appearing legitimate but actually being spurious.

*WARNING: Mature Content. Sexual assault. The content below will include scenes with unwanted kissing and touching. Proceed at your own discretion.*

Arabella's P.O.V.

The silky deep red wine traveled through my mouth, invigorating my taste buds, and streamed down my throat with ease. The mixture of sweet and astringent flavors from the grapes brought me a calming and warm sensation as I continued to consume more.

The drink is fine, I thought as I set down the glass.

"Are there any other rooms you would like to show me?" I asked as I stood in front of the desk, making sure that he did not go behind, to keep him from seeing the flash drive.

"I am in charge, remember? I decide what we do next" he said as he gripped my waist and pinned my back against the hard edge of the desk.

"Sporca troia," he whispered as he grabbed my jaw and sucked on my neck forcefully (Dirty slut).

A fearful gasp escaped from my lips as he lifted me up onto the table and began to bring his filthy mouth towards my chest.

"We're moving a bit too fast, don't you think?" I asked nervously as I tried to push him off of me.

"Do not be scared, Henley, just let me give you a taste of what you've been missing. If you want to stop then we'll stop," he replied nonchalantly as he continued to kiss me.

Before my lips could speak out the one word my mind wanted to say, the sound of metal lightly tapping against wood stopped me. I trailed my hands down the waist of the loathsome man and felt the outline of a hard object through his jacket.

"You have a gun?" I whispered out.

Light chuckles came lowly from his chest as he reached into his jacket and pulled out the weapon. I closed my eyes and let out a shaky breath when the cold metal came in contact with the side of my head and trailed down my jawline, towards my lips. He put the barrel under my chin and pushed upwards, forcing me to open my eyes, only to see a wicked smile across his face.

"Do as I say," he said in a taunting voice.

"Nico, where are you going? You cannot go there alone!" Leone shouted and I shut my eyes as my head was starting to throb with pain.

"La tirerò fuori di lì," Nicolo replied as I heard the sound of a click coming from a loaded gun (I am going to get her out of there).

"Nico will be there soon, Bella," Manny said in a sad voice.

Just a few minutes. This will only go on for a few minutes, Nicolo will be here soon, I repeated to keep myself from fighting against him.

"You like how that feels don't you," he said, praising himself of his pathetic gestures that brought no pleasure to me.

"Yes," I moaned out in a quiet voice as I tried to convince him.

I whimpered in distress as he brought his hands under my dress and raised it up to expose the thin layer of lace that protected me from being defiled by his grimy touch. I sighed out with rapid breaths as I was starting to panic while he trailed his lips and tongue down my thigh and leg.

"Don't get so excited yet, we just started," he said aloud between kissing and sucking on my skin.

I shut my eyes, dreading the next few moments, as his overbearing arrogance continued to cloud his judgment and confuse my angst with satisfaction.