Richard And Elena Lincoln

Richard Lincoln
I can't believe I lost this deal because these country bumpkins wouldn't just take the offer to but their property. Apparently they got wind of the developer wanting their land and were holding out, so I sent a guy in to handle the situation. It didn't work and it just caused further issues so I sent a group to get my point across Dan decided to go along on the Steele property. They not only were put in the hospital, but were all arrested and none of the Steele people had any injuries. Then they came to our home with a search warrant. The first thing they noticed was the unusual diamond ring on Elena's finger. I told that woman to not be seen with that ring on, but she didn't listen to me. That ring itself tied us to the robbery and deaths at the bank. Dan just couldn't get it into his head that Debra was never going to leave Lewis. So we combined the robbery with his objective. Dan's friend ended up killing Debra and Dan killed him after killing Lewis he found her dead both were holding hands when they found the bodies. Dan got a clean getaway with jewelry and cash, he failed to get the cash from the Steele's. They hadn't gotten to the manager yet. Elena and I were arrested on the spot and they demanded the safe's combinations and took all of our jewelry as evidence.
Elena
I told them the ring was sold to me at a pawn shop, they asked for the receipt so they could talk to the owner, but until they got that, they were arresting me for possession of stolen property. Dan is already arrested he might have been at the Steele property but he didn't get into the fray. He escaped, but someone ratted him out and us along with him. I guess Raymond Steele isn't the bumpkin we thought he was. Richard thought he could pressure him with his wife and child's safety, but he was ten steps ahead of us and had taken care to assure their safety. We couldn't get anyone to go near them again. Apparently the background check on Raymond Steele only showed he served in the military, but nothing else. No family or known associates listed. Only Carla and a baby girl Anastasia. No one was allowed to get near them.
Richard Lincoln
I tried to get out using my contacts, but they wouldn't go against whoever was behind mr Steele. So we all are going to spend time behind bars. Dan's friends turned against him and he is going to live out his life in prison. They also testified against Elena and I. So we won't be getting out for a long time. I guess Dan decided to not give him a share of the robbery and he came forward against him once he was found to be inside the bank. They missed several cameras when they disabled them.
Dan
I can't believe Gregg Larson gave me and my family up over not getting paid for his work with us. Dad was very angry at me during a conversation we had at the time. He told me that Larson would come back to bite us in the ass. And he was right. He went right to the police and asked for a deal and they built case after case against us with his testimony. So now everyone in the bank robbery will be arrested and be tried for it and possible murdering the people who died that day.
Gregg Larson
I am not going to let this opportunity to testify agains the Lincoln's. I can't believe that Dan set the young couple up so that he could get close to the wife and it ended with both dying in the robbery. The robbery was to cover our real reasons for being in the bank. Dan had targeted certain customers Lewis Steele was one of them, the others he gave us photos of and we were instructed exactly what to do. Debra Steele was not supposed to be hurt. But bullets flying around and she moved to protect her husband and he moved as well toward her. Both were dead by the time the shooting stopped. It was a massacre. Then I didn't get paid for the job. Now they are investigating people known to be Dan's associates and I was their first stop. My wife and son were scared senseless. I got rid of the stolen jewelry very quickly, so they couldn't find it in my home, car or work place. Dan however failed to do that and they now have enough to indict his whole family. My attorney had me accept a deal, at least I am sure he won't get to my wife and son. They are in protective custody and going into witness protection. I might never see them again, but they won't be killed by the Lincoln's for revenge. After everything I heard about the Lincoln's I kept a safe deposit box with evidence in it, I turned over the keys to my attorney and he turned it over to the DA after we made the deal. I won't be leaving prison alive.
Richard
Gregg Larson is in a different prison than we are otherwise he would be dead by now. His wife and son have disappeared and can't be found. That makes me think she is in witness protection at this point. My feelers have been unable to get any information otherwise. Who knows what Elena is saying to the investigators. She probably is acting completely innocent.
Elena
I keep telling them I bought the ring from a pawn shop. They keep badgering me about my jewelry and have photos of them and say almost everything was reported stolen and they will be given back to the owners or the family of the owners after the trials are completed. I can't believe I will be serving time over jewelry.