Graduation Day

Kate
I am finally getting my diploma and graduating along side a couple of great friends who have been there for me in my darkest hours. All of us are finally 18 and we are going to college this fall. Jason and Joshua are already in college. Analisa will be graduating in two years. Augusta is two years old, Eamon has custody of her now that Sarah ran off with a millionaire. He is suing for full custody. Sarah made a huge mistake when she left my dad for the millionaire, she failed to find out he had no money if his own, it all belonged to his third wife and he had signed a prenuptial agreement and his divorce left him broke. So she tried to come back to dad and he refused to allow her to come back. She had signed over her rights to Augusta very easily and ran through the cash dad gave her to stay away from Augusta. He is actually a good father to Augusta. She is an Angel and it is because of him that she is such a good child. He definitely gets attention from ladies, but after what happened with Sarah he is not ready to date anyone. He is here with Augusta and sitting with my family, the Grey's and the Steele's. We are having a huge party afterward, Christian is paying for it at a hotel he now owns. It is going to be a great party and a lot of friends are invited to join us. All my siblings are here and it is wonderful we get photos with everyone with our gowns on and then we change into our dresses for the party. We are dancing and singing along with the bands as they come and go. Dad finally takes Augusta home and hands me his gift to me for graduation. It is the car he loved the most and he is giving it to me as a graduation present. A rolls Royce I loved the car and he said he would give it to me upon graduating high school. And here it is in pristine condition. I hug and kiss him and Augusta goodbye, she has learned my name and hugs me back and says bye to me.
Anastasia
All Kate's family is sitting by my grandparents and the Grey family. I waved at my grandparents and blew them kisses and Elliott acts like he caught the kiss and I saw Christian elbow him. Grace says something to them and grandpa says something and smiles at me as I walk off the stage with my diploma. I am near the end of the group, so I am ready to leave, but there are more graduates. So we have to stay until everyone gets their diplomas. I am getting antsy about getting out of here. Someone found out about my writing books and figured out my pen name. Mrs Burns would never tell anyone about me. The books are still selling and she is still getting royalties on them. This has to be a sad time for her, because Bobby would be graduating today as well.
Mia
My brothers are screwing around and so are the Kavanagh boys.  Jason and Joshua are teasing Analisa and Augusta. Mr Kavanagh and Enid are giving them the parental behave yourself eyes. Mom and dad are sitting by Ray and Carla. All of them are very happy and thrilled about our graduating. I see a sad look come over Anastasia's face and she must be thinking of her parents and Bobby burns not being here with us.
We finally head to the hotel and we are met with security that will be helping if there are any problems. We get inside while the cars are being parked and pulled into the valet areas. Some of the girls are dressed outrageously, I am betting these are people trying to meet my and Kates brothers. I see Christian being mobbed by several females at once he is calling someone and he speaks for a few moments and in come men in black suits and asks the females to step away from him. They apparently realize the guys are serious and move away from Christian.
Christian
I have gifts for Mia, Kate and Anastasia. I was headed over to do just that when I was surrounded by a group of females who were looking at me like I was a prime rib they were about to eat me up. I call for Taylor and he sends in men to handle the girls and explain that they aren't allowed to touch me and they need to back up and leave me alone. My security worked quickly and Taylor guided me to my sister and her friends Kate and Anastasia. Anastasia keeps getting more beautiful by the day. Elliott has already made his way over to them.he has his arms around both Kate and Anastasia. Why am I getting angry about this, they are just friends of Mia's. For some reason Anastasia is just very different than Mia's other friends. I don't know why but I am drawn to Anastasia. I see Anastasia pull Elliott's hand off her waist and whispers something to him that makes him keep his distance from her. Ray and Carla arrive about that time and Ray glares at Elliott and says something to him and Elliott just nods his head at him. I finally make it them and hand the gifts to the girls. Kate is an expensive Mont Blanc pen in black, Anastasia's is one that I special ordered in her eye color. I bought myself ones as well. Mia however got something in pink. Her favorite color.
Anastasia
Then pen is beautiful, but how would he know that I write or is it just his usual gift for graduations. He gave Kate a black one. We each got a Mont Blanc pen in different colors. But they have our names imprinted on them. I thank Christian, because it is a nice gift after all. 
Christian
She hugs me and kisses my cheek, I would have loved to turn my head and kiss her on the lips, but I refrain and just keep my hand on her waist as I chat with her while Elliott starts flirting with Kate. I whisper to Anastasia that she looks very beautiful today. S he smiles and says thank you to me. I whisper to her asking for her phone number, she looks me in the eyes and whispers it back to me. I am happy to get her number. I invite her to dance with me and we go and dance.
Kate
I drag Elliott away from the skanks and take him to the dance floor. He is definitely a very hot man and so is Christian, but Christian has eyes for Anastasia for now.