Christmas Babies

Kate
My labor of course started at one am on Christmas Day, so I am going be in pain all day until the baby is born. Elliott is hoping for a Christmas baby anyway. He said his child will be getting double gifts.
Christian
I woke up to Anastasia laying on the bathroom floor unconscious. At one thirty am on Christmas Day I tried to wake her, but she wasn't coming to. I carried her down the stairs and called for an ambulance and security. The Gale because she was trained in emergency procedures for pregnancies. Then I contacted the OB/GYN dr Howard and she will be getting things set up for an emergency c section. I call mom and there's no answer. The ambulance arrives and I jump into the back to give them my wife's information and how I found her.
Grace
Elliott called me and told me that Kate was having their baby and they were heading to the hospital now. Carrick and I get dressed and head out the door, my phone is ringing but I can't get to it because I am driving us. Carrick had a few drinks after he put together gifts for our grandsons. So he is asleep in the passenger seat. So he is not answering any phones at all.
Mia
Elliott woke all of us up telling us the baby is arriving on Christmas Day. Dodge tries to get the manny and nannies to come back to be with our sons. He gave them Christmas Day off. Security are here, but they are clueless on how to change a diaper. So we decided to have one stay and one go to the hospital. I went to the hospital. I arrive and see Christian jumping out of an ambulance with Anastasia on a gurney. They seem very frantic. She has an oxygen mask on her face.
Anastasia
I feel like thunder is going through my head and I suddenly doubled over from a sudden labor pain and pass out as I try to go down on my side to prevent hurting the baby. I hear things but can't seem to respond, but things are happening around me.
Christian
I am in a panic and am getting no answer from my family. I call the Steele's and they arrive ten minutes after Anastasia is taken into surgery to do a c section. An hour after they arrive we have news Kate and Elliott just gave birth and Anastasia is still in surgery. Elliott got his little Elliott and s proud, while we are waiting for news of Anastasia. We didn't even know Elliott and Kate were here until we were asked to wait in the waiting room.
Ray
Christian still has no idea what happened to Anastasia yet. Carla and I are worried for her. Debra had something similar happen when she was carrying Anastasia. I was the one who found her and got her to the hospital. Something about her blood pressure caused it all.
Carla
I just look at Ray and he is right this happened to Debra. But she lost one of the babies. We never told Anastasia about it for her own sake. They were able to save Anastasia but not her sister. We never saw the other baby, somehow they mixed things up and it was sent for cremation to another couples funeral arrangements. The casket was closed, so they didn't know they were sent the wrong body. We stood by and watched how sad Debra was. Our whole family concentrated on Anastasia and then we lost our son and his wife in the bank robbery. I always felt something was off about the whole thing concerning Anastasia and Annabelle's births. They never allowed us to see the baby's body at the hospital or in the morgue. No autopsy was performed another strange thing. Ray wanted to investigate, but it was too much for Debra.
Christian
Dr Black came in and explained that he delivered my twin girls, but Anastasia had to be placed in a medically induced coma. They had to get a neurosurgeon to try to repair a clot and hope for the best.
Grace
I go and speak with dr Black and he says that the odds are better now that Anastasia delivered the twins. Everyone goes to the nursery to see the newest Grey members. Ray and Carla are already standing there. They beat us to finding out about Anastasia's condition. Christian was told she wasn't allowed visitors until they ran all the tests on her. It was going to be a while. Elliott was checking out his son. Then he saw the new Grey girls. Mia and Dodge made it as well.
Dr. Satterfield 
I was called in to relieve a blood clot located near the brain stem on a new mother. In four hours we finally were able to fix it. She will need to be monitored for a while. So she will need to be seen weekly for two months. Luckily her mother in law is a doctor so she can look for signs of anything wrong with her. Christmas Day is not a good day to be in the hospital.
Christian
I finally get to see Anastasia at nearly midnight after they took her to the ICU. I held, fed and changed both our daughters. We decided to wait on naming the baby until we saw them and held them. So now I have to wait until Anastasia wakes up and can touch them.
Three days later
Anastasia
I finally open my eyes and feel bandages on my head and my stomach. Christian is holding what I assume is our baby, but grandma is holding a baby as well. Elliott and Kate are cooing at a baby as well. Christian tells me we had twin girls and Elliott and Kate had a little boy. Elliott Aaron Grey Jr.. We have to name the girls.
Christian
Anastasia and I decide on Penelope Rose and Phoebe Grace Grey. At first I didn't like Penelope, but it grew on me.