Leila Lied

Leila
I can't believe he got married, after I was taken to the police headquarters I pretended to have labor pains. Before I could escape they had me in cuffs and on my way to the ER. I guess because the so called baby was Christian Grey's they made sure I was taken to Labor and Delivery and told the nurse I was due any minute. I was cuffed to the bed so I couldn't run off and a female cop arrived with Dr Grace Grey looking frantic and I heard Christian and a female voice say I said I was pregnant by Christian and that if it was true I was due any time now. A sonogram machine came in with dr Grey and then an older male dr saying we will handle everything just stand and watch as we work. She just nods and watches as they raise my shire and expose my belly and they start moving the thing around my belly. The dr says I thought you told me she was due any day now.
Dr Greene
Miss I am going to have to check you to find out if you miscarried. I need you to tell me if you were pregnant or not, if you were we have to do a d and c. I am ordering blood tests to check and then I will need to check you out more thoroughly. I order all kinds of tests and have a scan done, because I saw what appeared to be a tubal ligation and a very thorough one. I write it on a note pad and say we might have to do a total hysterectomy miss. I write the note saying this girl couldn't get pregnant and the sonogram shows nothing that indicated she had been pregnant recently. Plus the surgical scars are not recent. They look to be very old ones. Grace informs me where the girl came from and her name and I have her medical charts found and she had been sterilized and for a good reason. Either she lied about the genetic issue and fooled the doctor into doing the surgery or the doctor did it illegally. I know the dr and he didn't do it illegally. I ran further tests and called the dr and he explained that he was given false records and found out later about her lies. He told us not to believe much of anything she says and God help the guy she has her sights on now. He told me to have her check by the psych department immediately. I pick up the phone and get the head of psychiatry come in immediately. I explain things to him and he calls another dr down to be in the room with us. Grace is listening to everything. An hour later Miss Williams is being admitted to the psych ward. She is an escaped mental patient who was able to kill a family of four two were small babies.
Grace
Dr Greene was stunned this girl didn't kill Anastasia and Kate to get to Christian. I have to tell Christian about Leila and how bad she is mentally.
Christian
Mom I am telling you that she has a brilliant mind and there is no way she mentally incapable of knowing exactly what she did to that family. She had to have fooled them into believing she was insane. She is just pure evil. Those people she killed were the family of the wealthy guy she ran off with. I am betting that didn't come out in the trial. I need to get hold of them they need to change her sentencing. I want her to be placed in a maximum security prison for the criminally insane. All of us are at risk of being killed by her. Make sure she gets to the psyche ward. I am getting Taylor to hire people to ensure she doesn't escape again.
Grace
Call Ray and tell him all about this now. He has very good men working with him and will help out in this situation. Oh she can't have children. She was fixed surgically long ago. So no babies for you today. He hugs me and says one day when Anastasia is ready.
Christian
I call Ray immediately and tell him everything and he says get him clearance to see Leila.
Ray
I call guys who know how to handle people like miss Williams and they aren't able to escape from him and his men.
Leila
Somehow I am getting moved but I am in a box with oxygen pumped into it and I can see and be seen and the thing has holes. Was taken out of the hospital and delivered to a maximum security hospital room. It was like a padded room I noticed vents at the top of the room. They pushed the container in the room and left me alone in the room. Suddenly I fell asleep. I woke up laying on the bed covered up. A thing of food was sitting there waiting for me to eat.
Anastasia
Christian told me just how dangerous Leila was and that even my training couldn't stop her from her objective. He and his mother were able to find out just how dangerous she really was. From a couple of sources and they added the charges here to her original ones. They have her back in a psychiatric facility, this one is a little known one that Leila will not be able to escape so easily from. She is knocked out if they have to enter her room and she is chained so she can escape. Her bathroom facilities can't be used to injure anyone. Unless she hulks to ten in strength she won't be able to move or tear apart something to hurt an employee to escape. If anyone could escape it would be Leila according to Christian. She is devious to the extreme and you can't expect her to be able to be contained. He tells if she gets out and I see her shoot first and don't hesitate, she kills babies too.