A Honeymoon(sex)

Christian
I had Roz handle the company while I take Anastasia on a well deserved honeymoon. I bought her new luggage and clothing and everything that goes with the honeymoon experience. We are flying to my latest acquisition and Taylor and Gale are coming with us along with three female CPO's and three male ones. Taylor will be going on vacation after this so he can spend time with Sophie. The jet lands and we head towards my homes that are ready to go. I had a well known security company work with Taylor and Barney to get this place ready for me and my family. I had no idea I would be bringing Anastasia here as my wife . I watch as Anastasia walks to the view from our bedroom. I can't help but admire every inch of her. I lock our door and go up behind her and pull her into my arms and nibble her ears. I reach up and fondle her breasts. I unzip her dress and allow it to drop to the floor. I unhook her bra and pull it off her and massage her breast and kiss her neck and move further to her panties I reach inside and slide my fingers inside her and she is getting very wet and moaning. I pull her panties off and carry her to our bed. I undress and start my feasting on her beautiful body very slowly. After tasting her juices I duck on her beautiful breast the bite and pull them and move to kiss her as I spread her wider so I can rub between her legs and tease her finally by pushing inside her just a little. I do this until she starts pushing on my butt to get me to go deeper inside her. We start moving together and I can't stop kissing and ducking her lips neck, shoulders and nipples as I feel her orgasms and then I pull out and slowly move back inside her I do this until I finally thrust hard and deep into her and finally we come together. I love feeling her flow onto me while inside her and feeling my release of sperm inside her. I am going to show her a few things we can enjoy on our honeymoon.
Anastasia
I am so relaxed after making love with Christian that I doze off on top of him, he likes me laying on top of him, that way he can stay inside me. If I move he will know and we start again. He told Taylor we were going to be in our bedroom for a while. Our beach is private and our room has access to the beach and no one can see us behind the fences. Not even staff. So we can enjoy ourselves and sunbathe nude. Christian had Taylor bring us some food to eat in our room. So we ate and he handed me a robe and he took one and grabbed two towels. We walk out and laid on the lounge bed naked, we swam and made love in the water and came back and watched the stars. Christian took me in every position possible. I started initiating things and he asked me if I was winning to give him oral sex. I started kissing him until I found my objective and he instructed me on what he liked. I finally got him to climax after taking him into my mouth and teased him like he does me. He came as I swallowed everything he gave me. He pulled me up to him and kissed me deeply and turned me around with my back to him with us both on our knees he entered me and held my breast and thrust hard and deep over and over again as her pinched my nipples and pulled them and bit my shoulders and sucked on my neck. I came over and over again he held me tighter and squeezed my nipples harder and said I want to leave a mark on your breast today as making you my mate. I want you for life he whispers today I mark them for only us to see. He definitely marked them and said you are mine completely now. He thrust deeper inside me and told me my body is his and only he can enter me. He whispered I love you Anastasia and hope you will love me someday. I want to see my baby grow inside you and you breast feed my babies. He thrust harder and harder and rubs my tummy and says I want to talk about a time frame for babies if you are willing. He rubs my clit and thrust as the same time and we come together. We fall backward and he pull out of me.
Christian
I pull Anastasia on top of me and move between her legs so I can be ready to enter her again as I kiss her passionately.and ask her if she is willing to have my babies? I see her eyes glow and she agrees to have babies with me. I pull her against me and roll over and make love very slowly until we fall asleep. I have found my soulmate. She whispered those three words I love you after we decide on the babies. The sun is starting to rise and so Am I. I turn Anastasia on her belly and I enter her from behind and slowly enter her. I tell her I am going do this slowly at first and then I am going go very hard and hold you still, so lay still. I start moving while I hold her from moving at all and rub her clit hard as I start pounding into her very hard and very deeply she orgasms three times before I come hard inside her and I pull out of her and lift her into my arms and grab the robes and towels and carry her to our bed and lay her down on the bed. We sleep and eventually shower and dress for breakfast. Her dress shows her nipples and I love it.