James Davis

James Davis
I asked off the covert job, because after six months I have fallen in love with Debra and it is affecting my ability to do my job the way I should be. I was given the job of covert for Mia Sullivan. One of her coverts retired from the job. I have explained to Debra that I just needed to change assignments and didn't tell her that I fell in love with her.
Debra
Since James is no longer my covert I invited him to dinner on one of his rare days off. He has been very good to me and I have a new covert and now a CPO and driver. Christian and his security team insisted on it after Analisa tried to get me to help her get rid of Anastasia. Analisa is now behind bars. As soon as she came near me I recorded everything and so did Paul Clayton my covert who was sitting at the next table. I just sat and listened to her as she told me her plans to get rid of Anastasia. The cops set up a sting using decoys and three days later Analisa was arrested and will be spending a long time behind bars. Enid is heart broken. Eunice and Jordan Welch weren't surprised. Jordan married a girl he met at a GEH party to celebrate the new expansion of my father's company in New York.
James
I have decided that I am going to stay working in my field and ask Debra if she can think of a future with me. She said we can try it and now we are secretly married. She wants to keep her last name until she sells her fathers homes and after I am told why and signed an agreement to keep the information to myself until everything is liquidated owned by her and her father. I found out very rapidly why. Her father's relatives were mounting an effort to take everything away from her. The will left everything he owned to Debra and not to his daughter Debra Lou Anderson. It was left to her in her name only. He wrote the will up in such a manner that the relatives got left a dollar each. All assets were sold off finally and all trusts were handed over to Debra. Safes were emptied and lock boxes and all bank accounts as well. Her attorney who was Lou Anderson's as well knew the secret and had been prepared for the relatives onslaught after the will was read. Three were arrested trying to steal from the home. One tried to burn some of the properties as well. She sold them to a wealthy heiress who had been dating her father at the time of his death. So they at least went to someone who cared about him and she gave a good amount for them. Debra was happy until she discovered that Lou had homes all over the world.
Debra
I found a real estate agent handling international holdings. I had never been out of the country and dad took the trips out of the country. His attorney found the deeds in a hidden drawer under the safe in our main house. We were having the safes moved when we found them. Georgia's wedding rings and jewelry was there as well. Plus two million in cash with various passports with different names and different years. Things hidden in there pointed to the truth about Georgia not being in her right mind when she took me from the hospital. Lou would have told his attorney about this drawer and me as well. We just thought it was a decorative base for the safe, because unless you knew you wouldn't know it was drawers. Christian tells me he is interested in several of the homes I am selling and makes me an offer after he had someone go check them out before signing the papers. Apparently all are furnished and kept in great repair. So they can be moved into without much done.
Christian
I bought four of the homes from miss Anderson after getting a thorough inspection done by one of my trusted people and a realtor. Elliott took Kate over to check them out as well. Little Elliott stayed with us, while they went on a second honeymoon. Two weeks later and a restless toddler not wanting to play with his cousins because they are girls. I called Elliott and told him to come back. Pen and Phoebe poured tea on little Elliott and told him girls are fun to be around. We had Carrick and Ray take him fishing in a small pond near the house. He caught a blue gill.
Anastasia
After everything Analisa was arrested during a sting with help from an undercover cop who resembled Debra and I. We had to stay hidden until they were able to arrest her after her plot to get rid of me once again, this time for good. I was so glad Kate was out of the country. Joshua was busy as well. Enid had to be brought into it and had to keep her cool about everything. Debra is part of the sting and I have to stay safe.
Debra
James wants me to stay safe and has given me some tips in self defense. Plus a bulletproof vest, Christian thinks I shouldn't put myself at risk.  Anastasia said the same thing, she said who knows what is going on in Analisa's mind at this point. She might hurt Pen and Phoebe or kidnap them to exchange for her or for Christian.
Ray
I hate that Analisa is plotting against Anastasia again. Carla wanted to go kick her ass, but I stopped her and told her the authorities are taking care of it all. Taylor and Christian have security tightened around everyone and Analisa is being followed and they are recording everything and everyone she comes in contact with her. It will take a while before she makes her move.