Kate's Fun(sex)

Elliott
I know Kate's reputation, but mine is far worse than hers. Plus I have ten years on her, but I can't help myself I decide to get a room here as well. I spotted Christian getting a room earlier. So I decided to get one as well. So when Kate propositioned me I took her up on it.
I told Mia that I was leaving after Kate took the room key and left. I also told her to be careful if she leaves have the security escort her to her car. I told her Christian and Anastasia left the party already. I wasn't going to tell her they probably went together.
Kate
I took the room key, after Elliott followed me into the ladies room and locked the door I knew he got the hint. He walked up to me and pulled me to him and kissed me and kept kissing me and said I am going to do this fast and hard right her and right now. He pulls my panties down U zips his pants and pulls out his penis and enters me fast and thrust inside me over and over again as he kisses me and then he pulls my top down exposing my breasts and sucks on them and bites the nipples hard. I come all at once and he keeps going until we both come together. He sucks my breast once more and wipes us down and pulls my top back up and pulls my panties off and keeps them. He hands me the key card to the room (I had laid it by my purse)and says meet me there in five minutes be naked when I get there understand? I just nod at him.
Elliott
I tell Mia that Kate left and I am too tired to drive home son I got a room. I head up to the room hoping Kate is naked and waiting for me of course hoping her legs are spread for me to feast on her body. I walk in and there she is waiting for me with a smile on her face. There is one major thing I forgot to ask. Kate are you on birth control?
Kate
Yes and I am clean how about you?
Elliott
Yes I sure am I take my clothes off and walk up and grab her legs and move to have some desert first. I go for it and drink in her juices and make her I ragas my a couple of times until I move up to feast on the rest of her body. I flip her over and and take her from behind I have her in all fours and tug her blonde hair and hold her tightly as I move around inside her and start moving fast and hard and deeply and move my hips and listen as she moans for me. She comes fast and hard and I move her to her back and lift her legs over my shoulders and pull her up to enter her hard and hold her in that position until she tramples and I start thrusting and rotating inside her to get her to come and come often for me. I finally after the third orgasm I let her rest a moment and then I sit on the bed and pull her onto my penis and massage her breast as I move inside her left and right. I pull out and pull her off the bed and pick her up and wrap her legs where I can enter her hard and fast. I ask her if she gives oral?
Kate
I haven't really done that.
Elliott
Are you willing to learn it?
Kate
Is it hard to do?
Elliott
I will show you if you want and be gentle about it. We can try now if you want. I show her how to give me oral sex. She did very well for a beginner. I made sure we had my favorite shower sex. We soap each other up and massage each other, someone has been telling tales about Kate. She is not as experienced as I was informed. I know who said it and now I know he lied. She gave me oral again and it was wonderful. I showed her more positions and finally I made love to her very gently and and kiss every inch of her body and made every minute count then I enjoyed her juices once more and finally made love to her until we were too exhausted to move. I stayed inside of her with her on top of me after she and I came together one last time and I flipped her and I over for her to lay on top with me inside her.
Kate
I hurt that's for sure, this guy is good at sex. I heard rumors about him and now I know and even if this is the only night we have together then I will have been blessed by his experience. He is holding me and I moved and his penis hardened and he starts thrusting into me again in his sleep this time. I move with him and he and I come hard and fast. He holds me against him. I need to go pee and need to wake him to go to the restroom. I finally get loose and use the restroom.
Elliott
She got up to go to the restroom, I go in and wait my turn and relieve myself and turn the shower on and bring Kate into the shower with me and I enter her again and soap her down and watch the suds slide down her breast and every place I have touched. I want to leave a mark in some private areas so there is no doubt I have been here. A couple of hickeys in between her legs and on her breasts. On her butt too. Her belly button. The back of her neck under her hairline.
Kate
Elliott finally let me sleep.