Ending Of A Perfect Day(sex)

Christian
I volunteer to take Anastasia home so her grandparents can go home, since they are exhausted, so they accept the offer. We walk them to their car and then head back inside, but I take Anastasia by the hand and move to an empty room and check for anyone in it. We are all alone. I ask Anastasia if I can kiss her.
Anastasia
He wants to kiss me in private, I thought he was going to kiss me on the dance floor. But I tell him he can kiss me. He leans down and kisses me gently on the lips and pull me into his arms and kisses me passionately and holds me closer He says I have wanted to kiss you all night.
Christian
So will you go out to dinner with me tomorrow?
Anastasia
Yes, just let me know the time and what I need to wear. He pulls me closer and says, I know what I would like you to wear, but I think you should wear a dressy dress and be ready at seven pm. I am thinking of buying the restaurant and you can be my impartial opinion of the food. He pulls me to me and we lean against the wall. He kisses me slowly and tenderly then he nibbles on my ears and my neck until I start feeling things in places I am sure his kisses are bringing a flame of desire in me. He moves his hands to pull me closer to his body.
Christian
Anastasia we need to stop before I do something else to you besides kissing you. Do you know how much I want you right now?
Anastasia
No, he pushes me against the wall band I feel how much he wants me when he presses his lower body against mine. Do you still have a girlfriend?
Christian
No she was definitely cheating on me and using me to improve her grades. I haven't had a steady girl since then. Just dates here and there.
Anastasia
Am I just going to be a notch in your headboard?
Christian
No, I want more from you than that. I lean in and pull her to me and kiss her gently again and then we start kissing each other more passionately. I push into her and move my hand to her lower back and push into her and push her into me so she can feel my erection. God I want to make love to so much right now. I kiss her neck and trail the kisses down her neck to right above her breasts. I move my hand and test the waters and cup her breast then move my other hand and cup the other one. I kiss her while I fondle one breast and reach for her zipper and slide it down and pull the dress down to expose her breast I pull the bra down and suck the nipples, she is very responsive. I reach under her dress and feel her panties, they are soaked. I whisper can I remove your panties?
Anastasia
Yes, he is making me feel all kinds of things. I am glad I started birth control months ago now. He bends down and slides my underwear off. Raising one foot at a time. He has them off and places them in his pocket. He looks up at me and goes to lock the doors. He leads me to a sofa and has me sit down.
Christian
Are you on the pill?
Anastasia
Yes.
Christian
Do you want to make love to me?
Anastasia
Yes.
Christian
I spread her legs and remove her shoes and I kiss my way up her legs to my objective. I lick and suck on her clit and enter her with my tongue and rub her clit until she has an orgasm. I remove her dress and bra I grab a table cloth off a table to cover the sofa. I take my clothes off and take the condoms out and tell her I am free of STD's, I was tested last week. I put the condom on and move to kiss her from head to toes and start sucking and biting her nipples. I rub my penis against her and spread her vagina open and rub the tip of my penis up and down her vagina. Finally I push into her and pull out then kiss her slowly and passionately I push the tip inside her and keep kissing and doing it over and over again and I push deeper inside her and it is at this point I realize she or was a virgin before I took her virginity. I kiss her more urgently and say thank you to her. I push through her hymen and start moving in and out pulling out and rubbing against her teasing her and pushing inside her and finally thrusting hard inside her. She moans and I feel her orgasm start so I start moving in and out over and over until she tightens up and has an orgasm. I start kissing her again and again and thrust hard back inside her web strait moving together as one.
Anastasia
I can't believe how good this feels, he is very big, but my body has adapted to his size. I can't believe how good this feels I have had two orgasms and he is still making love to me. Suddenly he turns us over and massages my breasts and he say move up and down baby I start moving and he meets me as I come down and he yes baby bounce up and down bounce those beautiful breasts. We do this for a while and I orgasm three times. Then he turns me on my stomach and pulls me up as he enters me from behind I am on all fours and he pounds into me over and over again and just keeps pounding harder and harder he bites my shoulder and I have an earth shattering orgasm and we fall onto the sofa together as we both comes together. He takes off the condom and lays on top of me and places his penis between my legs.
Christian
I want you again after dinner tomorrow if you want me as well. She whispers yes and I harden and start moving between her vaginal lips. She feels so good, I will show her how to get the most pleasure out of making love. I pull her up on my lap and enter her and kiss her and say since I am your first I think we don't need condoms. I move her to face me and kiss her over and over again. Now I am glad I rented this banquet room and had Taylor assure our privacy. It turned out better than I hoped for. I have Anastasia move up and down on my penis as I move to meet her thrusting inside her until she comes all over me. I lay her down and pull her legs over my shoulders and thrust into her very deep and stay there and start pounding into her very hard as she meets every thrust. I take my time and decide to pull out in the start of her orgasm and leave the tip inside as she tries to get me inside her again.
Anastasia
Please make love to me Christian. He thrust deep and hard into me and pulls out completely and pushes the tip inside and rubs it inside me and thrust again and pulls out and moves my kegs and gets me up and pushes me against the wall while he is still inside me he pulls my legs up and I hold tightly onto him he wraps my legs around him. He thrust very hard over and over again until my orgasms hit one after the other and he comes strong and hard deep inside me. He stands me up and says, we have a room waiting upstairs. He leads me back to our clothing and we dress and he takes the keycard out and we head up to the room. My phone beeps at me. It is grandpa I tell him I am staying at the hotel.
Christian
It's two am we need to shower. We get to the room and I take my clothes off and then hers and lead her into the shower, but decide to run a bath. We get into the tub and I play with her and tease her and she turns around and mounts me and teases me like I did to her earlier. I finally thrust hard and come inside her. I love thinking she is filled with my sperm. I am her first my sperm and her fluids are mingling together. Thinking like that gets me hard again. I tell her I want to make love in the bed. We get out dry off and I pull the blankets off the bed and pick Anastasia up and start kissing licking and biting her everywhere and finally I feast on her juices and do it until she gives me more to lick up. I move up to her breast and do the same to her breasts suck, lick, bite and pull her nipples. Then I spread her legs and slide my penis to rub her vagina. I kiss her gently and passionately and keep kissing and then start rubbing up and down between her legs. I move to enter her and go very slowly we start meeting each other's thrusts and it is five am when we come together and finally collapse against one another. I stay inside her and hold her against me. As we fall to sleep.