Mark Pays Up

Mark
I can't believe I had to make restitution on every one of the parties I had at Elliott's house. He kept all the bills resulting from it. This last time was the worst one and we saw he had gotten the house back in shape so it was time for another blowout. I ended up not only in jail, but I had to pay for car repairs, legal fees, then restitution for all the damages for the last two years that my friends and I did. Since I brought them I was the one responsible for their actions. It would be nice if I could get them to pay as well, but I couldn't. I ended up paying nearly all my trust fund to Elliott for restitution and am no longer allowed to go near any Grey or Grey properties. Six hundred thousand dollars and interest. The car was his sisters so she sued for the ten thousand in repairs and won. I turned over the money in cashiers check. After Elliott got his, a few others sued as well. Fortunately they weren't as organized and precise as Elliott Grey and his insurance company. He had kept every bill, receipt and photos of all the damage since I stole his spare key and found his codes in his office. He at least didn't press charges, but he still can and my attorney pointed that out very clearly. Better to pay up to the Grey family than to spend time behind bars. Now Zi have to go to work for my mother if I don't want disinherited. Dad told me it was better to work for her than him, because the hell he would put me through was far worse than mom was going to put me through. His was being a security guard and hers is the mail clerk. Little did I know my hell was just beginning. Three of the law suits took all my trust funds and assets I had and I had to move back in with my parents. My cars and my home and apartment was used to pay off all the damages. My parents set no visitors and security definitely prevented even female visitors.
Elliott
When I heard that Mark lost everything because of the law suits from him using people's homes as his personal property to destroy. He also had to move back in with his parents, I had to laugh. His girlfriend refused to let him move in with her. Her parents bought her the home and they told her that Mark could not live or have parties there. They threatened to sell it and force her to move back in with them and she refused to do that. Mar is now a mailroom clerk.
Kate
Elliott told me Mark is now a mailroom clerk. He has decided to take college courses to become a chef. Hope Mia isn't in his classes. Anastasia and I are taking some of the same courses and getting similar degrees. She has published four more books two adult and one children's and the other for teens. I found out when we were in Vegas about her being a writer. I also found something else out. Gale, Christian's housekeeper's husband and Anastasia's parents were both killed in the same bank robbery. They found out because they mourn their loss on the same day. The date of their deaths were the same. I always think of Carla and Ray as her parents, but they are actually her biological grandparents who adopted her as their child.
Anastasia
Gale and I have something huge in common, her husband and my parents were killed on the same day in the same bank robbery and by the same person. We mourn their deaths on that day. My grandparents said their killers are still behind bars and that is all they will tell me without starting to tear up. After all my dad and mom were there only family besides me. So that led to my parents meeting the Grey family and my now husband. It was like fate had a hand in everything that happened that day. If Gale"s husband hadn't been there she wouldn't be working for Christian and she is now dating Jason Taylor. Kate gave me that tidbit of news. She definitely doesn't miss anything. She wants to be a news writer and reporter. She is working with her mother on the new media company Christian threw in with his deal with Enid for Kavanagh Media. He is finally having legal fire Jim Davidson and making sure his victims get to see the guy being fired and arrested. They will be behind see through glass. Kate made sure she was allowed to write the story regarding him. Christian gave her the story and told her to be sure to make it all factual and run it by his legal first so her mother and her don't get sued. She will need to wait until he is found guilty.
Mia
Elliott made sure Mark paid for the damages along with punitive damages against Mark for scaring me by shoving my car forward. Christian was laughing as we won the case and a check was handed over to me by his parents. Dad however had more to say to Mark about using his car to assault me, so he could trespass and have yet a major party at his son's house and destroy his newly repaired house.
Carrick
I had a major discussion with the Rawlings and explained to them why he wasn't behind bars after all the things he did to my children. They were thankful for that and didn't hesitate in covering what he owed Elliott and Mia. If I could have gotten the money for all the security we needed to keep their son off the property that last night I would make them pay for that. We made sure to include the costs of a very expensive hotel room while the repairs were being done. We also got Mia paid for managing all the work done on this last repair. She got a hefty thirty grand for working night and day to get everything done for Elliott and Kate's arrival. She has been offered positions by both Christian and Elliott and took both of them. Her college courses are being offered on line and she signed up for as many as possible. She really did a fantastic job, so good in fact two other companies took notice of her and made her an offer as well. She was grinning from ear to ear and leveraged from both her brothers more money and benefits from them and got it all. I found out she is dating the bodyguard that saved her from Mark. He is working for Elliott as his head of security now. Dodge is the son of one of Rays friends and one of the good guys of the world until you intend on harming his family, innocent people and the people he is paid to protect then he is not the gentle giant he portrays.