Double Date

Christian
We finally order our food and drinks, the girls are 18 so no alcohol for them. Anastasia chooses sweet tea and water to drink. I get us both steak and potatoes well done and medium. A salad and deserts.
Elliott
I get the same, but ask about the well done, she wants it medium. We finally get the order done and are ready to eat. We eat and finally get done and the manager walks over to talk to Christian. Christian and I go and do a walk through with the manager for a look for more than just what kind of business he is doing I have spotted a few issues with the structure and tell the manager that before Christian will buy the restaurant the owner will have to fix the damages to the place and I will be overseeing the repairs to assure he isn't just doing patches like they have done for this inspection. Let's just say I knew before I walked in here that Christian was walking into a place that was about to be sit down until those repairs were completed to the states requirements. How they are still operating is amazing and I want to know who signed off on it to allow them to scam my brother. I did say that last part, but the manager knows that I know my stuff. So I take photos of all the damages and patches and then I want to see their certificates that allows them to keep operating like this. He was hesitant at first, but Christian asked him if he was hiding other things from him. That got us all his records, after all he isn't the owner and was not legally obligated if anything happened, but could be if he hid things from us. This is what happens when your father is a top lawyer in the area and your brother is about to become a billionaire and last but not least your brother is an architect and knows construction and faulty work. I tell the guy until I see the work done and correctly Christian won't be making an offer for the place and if someone does buy it they won't pass the inspection open under the new owners name.
Christian
Well Sam get the owner to fix x it and then if Elliott says it is good to go I will make an offer otherwise the deal is off.
Anastasia
Everything okay?
Elliott
Not at all the owner is trying to saddle Christian will a place that could be condemned soon.
Kate
Seriously?
Elliott
Yes, if I hadn't gone on the tour and checked the structure he would have paid for a place that would be condemned soon from structural problems.
Christian
Okay I want to discuss this issue with Jim Davidson again. Kate is there any else I should know about Jim Davidson?
Kate
I believe that his sister is the root of the problem. Jason or Joshua met her through a mutual friend before we arrived at the new school and he dumped her. So she turned into a monster to other people. Ginny Davidson wanted what she couldn't have, so she also bullied Anastasia and got kicked out of her school for good along with her two other friends. That's is the story I heard. I wasn't even friends with Mia and Anastasia when he started the lies about me, there's more to this story and Jason and Joshua have to know something about it. Is it possible they targeted Anastasia because she was good friends with Mia and was jealous and thought Anastasia might become close to Elliott and Christian. She had a huge crush on both of them. So instead of Mia becoming friends with them, Mia already had you as a good friend so they bullied you thinking you would not be able to defend yourself. I heard what happed the event went viral.
Elliott
I recall Mia send that out, it even surprised me how well you took all three down and then they had the nerve to call the cops on you. Luckily everyone hated the three and showed the principal and the cops what had happened exactly. So why did Jim lie about Kate?
Christian
Because he sexually harassed her at Kavanagh Media and told everyone she harassed him instead. He is about to be terminated. I had people go in undercover and catch him in the act. Now he is just spewing nonsense about Kate, because if went after Anastasia straight in Ray would teach him a lesson in good manners to ladies. I hold Anastasia's hand and tell Elliott and Kate we were heading to my apartment.
Elliott
Can we join you and I can show Kate your place? Mine is kind of a mess after Mark threw a party there without me knowing.
Christian
I guess so, but don't bug my housekeeper for food. She has set hours and days she works. Order take out.
Kate
Elliott you should make your friend clean your place up, or make him pay for the cleaning and don't give him a key to your place. He has been disrespectful of you by destroying your place and leaving it a disaster. Who is this Mark person anyway?
Christian
Oh you two are going to get along famously. Mark thinks he is God's gift to women and uses his friends home to trash and he goes home to his immaculate home. He is not allowed in my home ever. Remember this name ladies Mark Rawlings slam the door and lock it and turn the alarm on. He will enter and suddenly thirty people show up to have a party in your home using your food and throwing up on every surface. Elliott call a cleaning service and call his dad and give him the bills for the damage, but change the locks and the codes immediately.
Elliott
I called the Rawlings and they said Mark will be paying his own way from now on. So they weren't any help.
Christian
Sue him then, hopefully he still has assets you can get from him. But don't bring him to my apartment ever.