The Date

Christian
I drive to pick Anastasia up from her home and arrive early. Mr Steele has a few questions for me and what my intentions towards Anastasia is? Mrs Steele is sitting there as well. I tell him I want to date her and see where it goes from there. I am not a one night stand kind of guy. I had a steady girl at Harvard, but she cheated on me and was using me to help her study. She left me for a wealthy student, well his parents were the ones with money. Leila Williams screwed herself out of becoming my wife. Anastasia is someone I can trust to not cheat and isn't after my money. I enjoy her company and will assure she is protected. If it comes time when I want to marry her I hope to get your blessings so I will treat her right.
Anastasia
Grandpa and grandma are smiling as I come out of my room and walk towards them. My bedroom is on the main floor next to the main living room, so I see visitors and hear them as well. No soundproofing yet. But I think there will be soon. I kiss and hug my grandparents goodnight. My overnight case says it all. Grandma knows about my plans for the night. She put two and two together and knew I spent the night with Christian.
Elliott
I call Kate and invite her to dinner. I have to tell her about a friend who has been trashing her reputation and I know they lied. I want to know if she wants me to cure him of his lying or does she want to. Jim Davidson who works at Kavanagh Media told meKate Kavanagh was a whore and had sex with him often and had oral sex at Christian's soon to be restaurant. I am taking her their for dinner and telling her what I heard and who it was from. Jim will lose his job over this. Enid sold her 75 percent to Christian so he owns it now, well except for Eamon's 25 percent. Christian gave her a smaller media company to run and she is going to build it up as a reputable media outlet. She got a good bit of money for Kavanagh Media. She wants to change the name on hers to Seattle News At Large. I call Christian and tell him Jim Davidson was spreading lies about Kate and should be fired, because he started telling the whoppers when she was 14.
Christian
I will handle it, you two avoid him at all costs. I don't need idiots like that talking about anyones reputation. He really has no idea that I own the place he works at now. I also know he said the same thing about Mia and Anastasia. It was because Anastasia had beat up his kid sister who was bullying her and tried to put her in her locker. She flipped them all onto their backs and the cops were called on Anastasia, but people presented the videos of what actually happened the three bullies were arrested and all charges were dropped against Anastasia a new they charged the three girls and arrested them on the spot.
Kate
Elliott says he has something he wants to tell me about. He invited me to a very nice restaurant tonight. I dress accordingly and hope I get a respite from sex tonight. I get dressed and am ready to go when the doorbell rings. It is dad and Augusta at the door, but Elliott arrives soon afterward. I ask if mom knew he was coming and he told me she called him to talk about something important. I allow him inside and go find mom and head out the door with Elliott. Mom comes and gets dad and Augusta. Augusta can be held responsible for the actions of her parents, so we have accepted her as our blood relative. Which she is.
Elliott
I have something to tell you and I think it would be better in my truck. I was told things about you that I found out weren't true. Do you know a Jim Davidson?
Kate
Yes he works for Kavanagh Media, he tried to get me alone at the office so he could collect on a sexual harassment suit. He set it up in such a way that it would look like I had sexually harassed him, when he was the one who sexually harassed me every time I went to visit my dad. What did that asshole say about me?
Elliott
He said you were a slut who spread her legs with anyone who feigned interest in you. Who also said you sucked at oral sex, you don't by the way. The fact I gave you instructions told he lied about everything concerning your sexual experience. If you had all the experience he spoke of, you would have taken the initiative and you didn't and you could have easily. That tells me your experience us limited to someone who didn't know what to do sexually with you or for you. He was a novice himself. Good thing I took a liking of you. I can teach you things if you are willing to learn them, I won't force anything you don't wished to do. But you can ask me for what you want when you feel more comfortable about sex with me. I do expect monogamy from you and will give it to you in return. Fair enough?
Kate
Yes that will work for me.
Christian
I walk Anastasia to our table and we are seated and the hostess tells me the manger will be out once our meal is done. I thank her and we look at the menu. Anastasia looks lost so I suggest I order for her too.
Anastasia
Okay, I rarely eat at places like this. Did you invite Elliott?
Christian
I check and tell her I didn't invite anyone at all. It looks like he is joining us though. Are you okay with that?
Anastasia
Sure, it is fine, even though I was looking forward to being alone with you tonight.
Christian
Oh we will be, later. He rubs my thigh and touches my panties. Nice silk panties.
Elliott
Hey Christian want two more to join you both?
Christian
Sit down and pull Kate's chair out for her. So Jim Davidson huh? Sexual harassment charges. We are watching him closely, we have three cases so far, but I am needing to have witnesses to it right now he is dodging the cameras. He won't be able to now. It will be done soon.