High School Bullies

Anastasia
Grandma and grandpa both believed that as small as I am I need to learn how to defend myself. I can shoot every gun in our home. They are of course hidden very well by grandpa unless we go target shooting. He isn't one of those guys who has a need to have his guns where people can see he believes in owning guns. Grandma can shoot as well, especially after her son and daughter in law my parents were killed by guns. She figures fight fire with fire. I have been going to training in self defense since I was enrolled in school. Grandpa has friends who have taught me a lot and even my size I was able to handle myself in a attack from them. So now I am in high school and there are definitely bullies here. I only use my skills if all else fails. Mia is supposed to be getting self defense training as well, but she just isn't into it. She is all female and frilly. I am female with a touch of my grandparents thrown in. I get my hands dirty when I need to. My books are selling and I have written more based on my experiences. Mrs Burns allowed me to write a book based on Bobby's short life. I gave her the royalties to do with what she wanted to. I used a different pen name. Some found out the Bobby Burns lived and died in Seattle so they tried to locate the writer to get a further story written. I wrote the new book and handed it over to Mrs Burns to do with what she wished. The follow up was called how to survive, surviving a loss.
Mia
Anastasia doesn't pay attention to the bullies and that makes them madder. They leave me alone after all most girls have crushes on my older brothers. Elliott is becoming an architect and has started his own construction company, he got into woodworking with Ray and it grew from there. Christian is going to Harvard business but he really has already started his company. Dad doesn't know but Ray and Carla invested in his business as long as he got his degree and paid them back once he made it big. Anastasia is independently wealthy, something I didn't know about until recently. She has been writing books since she was six and wrote a book on Bobby Burns. Mrs Burns let it slip when talking to mom one day. I overheard her say if it hadn't been for Anastasia giving her all the royalties to both books. The money paid all the medical bills and for the funeral costs. They are still getting money from the books. None of us ever knew. Anastasia didn't want anyone knowing about this for good reasons. I spoke to mom and she explained that Anastasia's parent were killed in a robbery when she was an infant. Anastasia finally found out when Bobby died how her parents died. That explained why she closed herself off for a week.
Elliott
Mia please tell your little girl friends that I am not available to them for dates. I am expecting a call from a customer and they are trying to get a date from me. At 22 I am not looking for jail bait. I have a no intention of dating anyone regularly at this point. I am a very eligible bachelor. I play the field.
Mia
Who was the call from?
Elliott
Anastasia, she acted like she knew me and started talking to me like she did.
Mia
Well she does know you and she wasn't trying to get a date from you, she was asking how you were doing in the construction department and your architect degree. I spoke to her after you were rude to her. Mr Steele won't be happy about how you spine to her I can tell you that.
Elliott
That was Anastasia, that didn't sound like her to me. I guess I owe her an apology. I will call and apologize to her, unless you want to do it for me.
Mia
No she is coming over for my birthday party and then she is having hers in three months. I wouldn't upset her she knows how to use a gun and she is heavily involved in self defense. Her grandparents wanted her to be able to protect herself.
Elliott
I never saw any guns when I was over there working with Ray. Anastasia is still shorter than you right?
Mia
Anastasia is like five foot nothing. I am five foot nine inches tall. She can find me in a crowd, but I can't find her. I have to say she was recently bullied and they grabbed her which turned out to be a huge mistake an the biggest mistake was everyone stood there capturing it live on Facebook. She flipped the girls who grabbed her into their backs. Three against one tiny girl. They were my size and thought they were going to put her in her locker for the fun of it. She had all three cowering on the floor and lying about who did what until I showed the principal the videos. Anastasia had people sending the video to her and all over Facebook. Ray and Carla pressed charges against the three bullies. There parents were pressing charges and had pressed them and the cops arrived. I showed them what had actually happened and they dropped the charges against Anastasia immediately and arrested the three girls. Their parents still insisted Anastasia be charged.
Anastasia
I can't believe I had to use my self defense agains three girls and it worked. They were attempting to put me in my locker and lock me inside it. I flipped all three over my shoulder and finally an adult showed up when I had my hands on the last girl. So immediately I was found guilty of being the bully and wasn't asked what had actually happened to cause me to flip three girls onto the floor. Mia and several others came to my rescue showing several views of what happened. The cops were shown the videos and they checked all the videos and grandpa pressed charges against the girls. They dropped the charges against me. I hated doing that, but I am damned well not being locked into my locker by anyone.