Chapter 4

Casey's pov
I put my phone on my ear,patiently waiting for him to answer as I heard it ring."Well,well,I was afraid you weren't gonna call."Brian answered,"How did you know it was me calling you?i could've been anyone,like Mia or a stranger."I asked him."I just sensed it,ya know?"he replied,"I guess that makes sense..."I said."can I ask you something?"he said,"sure,you can ask me anything."I told him."would you like to hang out with me on Thursday?"he asked,I blushed."Um,sure!why not?"I asked,"great."he said.he sounded happy,"soo,I'll see you Tomorrow?"I asked."You know it."he said,I smiled.

"Goodnight Casey."

"Night Brian."

He then ended the call,I laid down on my bed and sighed as I closed my phone."my first date...wow..."I thought,I got up and began to to my nightly routine.as I closed the lights the moon shined through my window and onto my wall,I then got into bed.i yawned,"Vince,Letty,Jesse,and Leon are coming by tomorrow...it'll be nice to see them."I thought.my eyes slowly began to open and close,I then immediately fell asleep.

Casey's dream
I'm in a car,no wait:this is my car.I'm driving it!"where to Toretto?"I turned and saw Brian in the passenger seat,I smiled."Where do you wanna go?"I asked,he grinned."I wanna be with you,forever."he said,he then slowly got closer to my face-
End of Casey's dream

"CASEY!WAKE UP!"I heard Dom yell.i immediately shot out of bed,it was morning time already.i touched my lips,"that dream...was awesome!"I thought as I got out of bed.i brushed my hair,then put it in a bun.i decided to wear my dark green shirt and my dark blue jeans,I then put on my grey socks and walked downstairs.Dom and Mia were already eating breakfast,"Aw man,how long was a sleeping?"I asked as I sat beside Mia."You were sleeping like an angel on a cloud,we didn't want to wake you at first."Mia joked as she handed me a plate of food,as I was about to pick up my fork Dom said"Wait.".I put my fork down,"since you were last to get breakfast,you gotta say grace."Dom said.