Chapter 20

Casey's pov
I immediately woke up,my eyes were widened."What the fuck?"I mumbled under my breath,"Case!Dinner is ready!"Mia called out from downstairs.i got out of bed and slowly walked downstairs,I sat down at the table next to Mia."I'll say grace tonight."Dom said,we then all held hands and closed our eyes."Thank you Heavenly Father for blessing us with this food,and thank you for blessing me with two beautiful sisters amen."Dom said,"Amen."Mia and I both said.we then began to eat,"Sooo,Casey why did you and Brian go to the beach?"Mia asked.i shrugged,"I like the beach."i said."But you can't swim."Dom said,great now he's becoming nosy like Mia:all hope is lost."Brian taught me how to swim."I replied,"that would explain your wet hair."Mia pointed out.

"But why did you come home so late?"she asked,"I came home at 8?"I said."Mia What are you trying to do?"I thought,I was starting to feel uneasy.i shook my head and focused on my food,"this is good Dom."I complimented Dom."Thanks Casey."he said,I noticed Mia was barely eating.something was up,she then put her fork down."Ok Casey I can't take this anymore you have to tell Dom."she said,"tell me what?"Dom asked."Mia you swore you wouldn't tell!"I barked,"what's going on?"Dom said.

Mia and I both looked at Dom,I then looked at Mia with pleading eyes.she exhaled,"I'm sorry."she mouthed."Casey is-"she was then cut off by Dom's phone ringing,"I gotta take this."Dom said as he took out his phone.he then opened his phone,answered the call,and walked out to the backyard."What the fuck Mia!"i immediately yelled at Mia,"You know I'm no good at keeping secrets Case!"she said."I was going to tell him myself!"i said,crossing my arms."When huh?when?"she asked,I didn't answer.

"You want to act like you're an adult?then stop acting like a fucking kid and tell him about you and Brian!"she scolded me,I stood up."What do think will happen if I tell him now huh?he'll turn it into a big deal,go to Brian's house,AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM!"I yelled,slamming my fist against the table.Mia was shocked,"my god I'm turning into Dom..."I thought as I sat back down.