Chapter 37

Casey's pov
"Yeah it's me."i said proudly,I stood my ground."I never fought and girl before,looks like it's my first time."one of the other guys said,cracking his knuckles.

I slipped my iron knuckles on my knuckles,"Bring it on!"I yelled as I punched one of the guys.so the fight began,and I was winning.Lewis and Guy tired to fight back with me but they both got knocked out,"Lewis!Guy!"Hansen said.Togo did a good job,I then got socked in the jaw.i spit out some blood,I laughed."You're gonna have to try harder that th-"I was then knocked down to the ground,"Holy shit Casey!"Sal ran towards me as I was repeatedly punched.Sal punched the guy while Spits grabbed me,my eyes were slowly starting to close."Hang in there Casey!we're taking you to the hospital!"Spits as as he put me in the back of my car,I slowly closed my eyes.

At the hospital...

I slowly woke up on a hospital bed,"ow..."I mumbled.i saw Togo asleep next to me,"look who's finally awake."Lola whispered."my head hurts."I spoke,"I'll get you some water."Spits said.he walked out of the room,"how are you feeling Toretto?"Sal asked."I should probably stop defending idiots."i said,"sorry about that."he said."But now you got problems."Hansen said,"oh goodie."i said sarcastically.Spits came back into the room with a cup of water,he handed it to me.i immediately drank it all like it was a shot,"So we did scare those guys off..."Sal trailed off."but now they're probably gonna come after all of us."Lola finished his sentence,I felt guilty.

Hansen noticed,"None of this is your fault."he tried to reassure me."What's going to happen?"I asked,they all looked at each other."Well Hansen and I will be going back to my home in Hawaii."Spits said,"I'm staying here at my garage."Sal said."I'm taking Togo with me to Florida."Lola said,I looked at Togo."Did you tell him this?"I asked her,she nodded.Togo then began to stir,he yawned and rubbed his eyes.he gasped when he saw me,"Casey!you're awake!"he said.he hugged me,I hugged him back."Did Lola tell you about the plan?"he asked,"Yep,she did."i said."I'm gonna miss you Casey."he said,"I'll miss you too Togo,but I'm sure we'll still keep in touch."I tried to reassure him.