Chapter 48

Casey's pov
Mia and I were like gps' to everyone,Dom and Brian had to drag the vault with their cars."Wish I could do that."I muttered,"hey you're pregnant,imagine what would happen if something went wrong."Mia said.she was right,I hate it when she's right.i sighed,"you're right Mia."i said."Trust me you can do whatever you want after you give birth to the baby."she said,everything was intense.But,it all worked.after bringing the vault to the garage we were in Tej was working hard to get it open,"come on baby."he said as he put the X-ray on the scanner.Brian had his hand on my waist,I was a bit nervous.What if their was no money in there at all?

We then heard the vault click,Tej slowly opened it to reveal all of the money.Roman cheered,Brian kissed me,Mia hugged me,Han and Giselle hugged,and Dom smiled."we're rich!"I cheered,"Hell Yeah we are!"Roman said.we all split the money and split:Han and Giselle went traveling,Roman bought a rare car,Tej went back to work,and those two guys went to casinos.as for me,Dom,Mia,and Brian...well we spend our money wisely.Brian and I bought a nice house near the beach in Spain,it was really pretty.I couldn't wait to raise our child here,together.

Timeskip!

"OH GOD!"I screamed in pain,giving birth is painful."Case,it's gonna be ok breath."Mia said,holding my hand."I'm here!I'm here!"I heard Brian say,I felt relieved.he made it just in ti-"AGH!"i painfully screamed,"push miss!"the nun said.Brian held my hand,Mia put her hands on my shoulder."one more push!"the nun said,"GAHHH!"I let out a blood curdling scream.i panted,then...I heard a baby crying.it was our baby,"You did it Casey!"Mia said.Brian held our child in our arms,"he's beautiful Casey."he said.he gently handed our son to me,"that's cause he's got his daddy's looks."i said.

Brian kissed me,I kissed back."uhh I hate to ruin the moment but,what are you gonna name him?"Mia asked,Brian and I both looked at our son."Jack."I said,"that sounds like a pretty good name."Brian said."I mean we could've named him anything like Brian jr."i joked,Mia and Brian laughed.