Chapter 47

Casey's pov
Like I predicted,Han and Giselle we're here.and like Dom said,I'm making some new friends.Tej and Roman were friends that Brian made while he was in Miami,I quickly got along with them.There were also these two guys Dom knew but I rarely interacted with them,"So we're going to steal a whole ass vault?"Roman asked Dom."That's right."Dom responded,"damn."Roman whispered."It'll be worth it!think of all the cash in that vault,think of how rich we are gonna become!"i said,"She makes a good point."Tej said.i proudly smiled,"for now though....Roman,Brian,you guys are coming with me."Dom said."the rest of you stay here."he said to all of us,Brian held my hands."I won't be gone long,I promise."he told me,"Ok,I believe you Brian."i said.

He then walked off with Roman and Dom,"So,Mia told me you're pregnant."Giselle said."That's right."I said,"how are you going to help pull off this heist?"she asked."I may be pregnant,but that doesn't mean I can't kick some ass still."i said,she smiled and laughed."I like your attitude Casey."she said,I gleefully smiled.I walked towards Mia,"do you think we can pull this off?"she asked me."I know we can,why?"I asked,"I dunno,what if something goes wrong?"she asked."Nothing will go wrong,I know it."i said,"Ok Case,I believe you."she said.